'97 84k XUD Sigma Sedan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: '97 84k XUD Sigma Sedan
Not mine, don't even know the owner but spotted this parked on the main road with a for sale sign in the window. The low mileage got my attention lol.

Couldn't really stop with a queue of cars behind me but I can grab some more details tomorrow if anyone would be interested?

Let me know...

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Think its in ebay, owner says its been keyed down one side though
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Ah ok, I'll have a look!

Can't see it on there Matt, don't suppose you saved in your watch list or anything?
Thanks given by:
5 door. If so lus looking for one.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1510776587

There's this one but it has 200k+ (Don't even know if it's sigma haha, only sedan I could find)
Thanks given by:
Nope.. I've seen the sigma and being a sedan, it's a 5 well 4 door lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I saw this on eBay too. Was £350 BIN IIRC.
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2014, 09:56 PM)Jimmy306uk Wrote: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1510776587

There's this one but it has 200k+ (Don't even know if it's sigma haha, only sedan I could find)

Christ, that's a state! lol It's not that one though.

And yeah Bash, they didn't make a 3dr Sedan afaik.
Thanks given by:
They didnt make one but someone did convert one to a 3 door. Tom can you get the details for me?
Thanks given by:
Still not a 3dr... That'd be 2dr... /pedantic

Doesn't appear to be keyed tbh. Has some lovely corroded wolfrace alloys. Pov spec interior but all standard. Slight graze on front arch.

Probably leaking as the windows were steamed up (unless someone was dogging in there while I took pics Confused ). Not sure if the sedans have rear arch issues?

[Image: IMAG4144_zpsbdbc4150.jpg]

[Image: IMAG4146_zpscf85f881.jpg]

[Image: IMAG4145_zpsfd70fac6.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No thus was a phase 1 that I saw Smile
Thanks given by:
Ah I see, well its still there if anyones interested. Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheap motoring if there are no issues with it. I'd have thought it'd be worth more than that surely?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Genrally people that have old cars dont know what there worth and just get shot of em. Ive had sone bargins in the past
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Wow that is cheap for those miles, need money to get rid of the nad Sad
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't have said its worth more tbh? Maybe £500 at a push if they'd bothered cleaning it and put up a few more details (service history etc).
Thanks given by:
Suppose so, very cheap way of getting places though. Big Grin
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I would but this but i do have 2 cars atm and if i get a 3 door to shell the 1.8 into then I will have even more :/

Classic debate that this is a great car and could save money on fuel. but then a second whack of tax, insurance and MOT and it costs more :/
Thanks given by:
Some should make it into a 2 door like the one a few years ago.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
2 door dimma sedan ftw!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Must admit I was tempted to buy it, bosch it, bigger turbo and rag it till it dies.

But as Sam says, with tax and insurance etc it ends up costing a hell of a lot! Sad
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2014, 08:49 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Must admit I was tempted to buy it, bosch it, bigger turbo and rag it till it dies.

But as Sam says, with tax and insurance etc it ends up costing a hell of a lot! Sad
Probably less than a new dpf though Wink
Thanks given by:
Lol, a years tax on this costs more than a DPF...and I'd have enough over to tax the Focus for a year as well... lol
Thanks given by:
Tongue 
ninja
Thanks given by:
Have you bought it? Smile
Thanks given by:
Going to view it tomorrow morning for lu.
Thanks given by:
Ah right, cool.
Thanks given by:
Looked at this today. A really good clean example. Especially for the money. Lu just didnt like the sedan factor
Thanks given by:
This still there Tom??

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Oh yeh is this still there tom?
Thanks given by: