Local remap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local remap
Hey guys anyone local to alfreton (derbyshire) to do me a stage1 on my hdi??? Thanks.ant
Thanks given by:
Buy MPPs.
Buy map from anyone who does maps (JP, MrWhippy etc) and do it yourself!

I dont do computers and did my wives 206 recently, quite easy tbh
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Don't have a laptop or anything, I will get the map just need it putting on the car that's all
Thanks given by:
If you fancy a drive to Bristol I can do it for you, or if there are any others near you to make it worth the journey I could drive down.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Any members nearby you can drive to who have a obd tool?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Don't really know many people on here that's the reason for asking really, I'd love a trip to bristol not been for ages tbh what's the price? Do u do ready done ecu's like plug and play or just mapping the original?
(12-11-2014, 05:07 PM)pro_steve Wrote: If you fancy a drive to Bristol I can do it for you, or if there are any others near you to make it worth the journey I could drive down.
Thanks given by:
from pro steves web page "in shop with diagnostics and testing £150." or his postal service is £120 all theas prices are retreved from pro steves web page so if he changes them thats up to him
Thanks given by:
I believe Steve has just started offering a service where he can post out a mapped and unlocked ecu to save mapping your current one. Best bet is to contact him direct: www.hdi-tuning.Co.uk.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yes that's right, £150 if you come to me which really is worth the money as it's quite likely I'm going to find a load of faults with your car that you didn't know you had and send it out running much better. The unlocked ECUs are £160, this includes the ECU and the map and postage to save you driving out.
HDI Tuning Ltd
www.hdi-tuning.co.uk
Thanks given by:
I'm local to alfreton, drop me a message on 07449971380, and we'll sort it out pal
Thanks given by:
I'm up in Manchester, not too far from you...

www.facebook.com/tdiremaps

Thanks.
JP
Thanks given by: