clear coat over solid colour?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clear coat over solid colour?
No, Mark is good at breaking them aswel - have you seen his engine bay? lol
Thanks given by:
Lovely shade of orange isnt it? lol but atleast thats his own car.... whistle
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No idea what your talking about Dan lol

I think we might have gone slightly off topic here..............maybe :?
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Nobody specified aerosols, but if somebody is asking generally newbie type questions about painting then its pretty safe to assume they arent kitted up to use 2k or any form of compressor spray gun isnt it?! Tongue

Anyway, so far we have 1 shope that sells it, if its not on ebay or in halfords then its hard to find.

Stop being a gay, I bought 6 cans of the stuff last year when I was doing the carbon things. I went to google, searched for matt clear coat and hey presto, a website popped up selling rattle cans of the stuff.

Excuses excuses...
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:
Dan! Wrote:Nobody specified aerosols, but if somebody is asking generally newbie type questions about painting then its pretty safe to assume they arent kitted up to use 2k or any form of compressor spray gun isnt it?! Tongue

Anyway, so far we have 1 shope that sells it, if its not on ebay or in halfords then its hard to find.

Stop being a gay, I bought 6 cans of the stuff last year when I was doing the carbon things. I went to google, searched for matt clear coat and hey presto, a website popped up selling rattle cans of the stuff.

Excuses excuses...

No no no..............its hard to find! you can't get the stuff anywhere lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
What, really? Nowhere?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fluck both of you. It wasnt in halfords or on ebay (in aerosols) so I gave up there and decided it was too hard to get hold of lol
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:What, really? Nowhere?

No not even from any of the 8 or so links that I posted lmao

Dan! Wrote:Fluck both of you. It wasnt in halfords or on ebay (in aerosols) so I gave up there and decided it was too hard to get hold of lol

Defeatist Tongue

lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  car colour choice and wheel colour. Suggestions wanted! HDIkyle 7 2,010 17-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Last Post: samass
  Advise wanted :) removing powder coat. spike2002 25 3,651 14-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Last Post: 306newbie