boots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boots
Hi all since having my car lowered I have noticed grease on the front wheels, after closer inspection I have found both cv boots to be unattached from the clips although the boots are spot on I have noticed the clips holding them are not adjustable thus meaning I need new cv's? Is there a quick fix for this until I can get it booked into a garage as i need my car for work
Thanks given by:
Cable ties will do as a quick fix. You only need new clips if the boots are fine btw.
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2014, 08:22 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Cable ties will do as a quick fix. You only need new clips if the boots are fine btw.

Cheers fella, you always seem to have an answer gonna have to shake your hand when I finally come to a meet and your attending
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2014, 08:25 PM)thebluepearl Wrote:
(09-11-2014, 08:22 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Cable ties will do as a quick fix. You only need new clips if the boots are fine btw.

Cheers fella, you always seem to have an answer gonna have to shake your hand when I finally come to a meet and your attending

Yeah, good luck with that, Tom regularly jokes (but many a true word is spoken in jest) that he'd probably still avoid a meet even if it happened on his own driveway! Wink

Love ya really mate! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2014, 08:29 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(09-11-2014, 08:25 PM)thebluepearl Wrote:

Yeah, good luck with that, Tom regularly jokes (but many a true word is spoken in jest) that he'd probably still avoid a meet even if it happened on his own driveway! Wink

Love ya really mate! Big Grin

ha ha have to be a virtual handshake then
Thanks given by:
Tbf that's the first time I've heard having an answer for everything being an advantage. lol

Steve's right though...I'm not really a fan of people, outside, or handshakes but I do appreciate the thought!
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2014, 08:36 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Tbf that's the first time I've heard having an answer for everything being an advantage. lol

Steve's right though...I'm not really a fan of people, outside, or handshakes but I do appreciate the thought!

Next time i see you Tom I'm giving you a massive cuddle!

Its up to you wether it turns into a struggle cuddle though.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
lmao
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Speechless
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2014, 08:44 PM)Niall Wrote:
(09-11-2014, 08:36 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Tbf that's the first time I've heard having an answer for everything being an advantage. lol

Next time i see you Tom I'm giving you a massive cuddle!

Its up to you wether it turns into a struggle cuddle though.

Scare the poor chap away struggle cuddles are supposed to be surprises ha ha
Thanks given by: