dtub daily

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dtub daily
Hi everyone im new im looking to get another 306 for my daily car i want a xud reliable car with 130ish bhp and still be reliable and good on fuel my question is what would i need to do to get 130bhp fuel pump and turbo wise i know i want a bosch pump as lucas are crap but what size will 9mm be enough and i want a turbo that can easily cope at 130bhp without exploding all the time also id like to run veg oil in the summer. Ive had a few 306 before ive just never tuned them.
Thanks given by:
One of the most common questions on the forum. Have a search, read through the projects and guides and go from there.
130bhp will be achievable with a standard turbo and a 9mm bosch
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Xud's do randomly throw rods in standard form. Bosch 9mm will be fine. Your standard turbo will probably be fine and will make the power, but tuning the engine might cause it to wear slighty sooner than if left alone. So basically full exhaust, or some mods or whatever, if you know a guy with a welder its cheap enough to just make a whole system. Then get your bosch pump on and give it some fuel then see if the turbo needs adjusting. Actually an MBC wouldnt be a bad idea either. (manual boost controller)
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the reply guys
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my dtub gonna runaway ? An1mal06 15 3,716 02-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Dave