Galletto 1260

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galletto 1260
I have paid for my map but cant get galletto 1260 to work can it run on any newer windows
Thanks given by:
how did you read your map?
i suggest contacting your mapper for assistance if you read your map and cant write it
Thanks given by:
I cant get the cable to load on my laptop
Thanks given by:
I've used Galletto on Win8 with a 306 without issue, a lot of people do have problems though.
Thanks given by:
Sometimes the gallettos are a bit broken, first one I bought wouldn't connect properly so got a second one and it's all fine
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
It sayn no matching hardware contacted seller to get new 1 sent
Thanks given by:
When reading file it says opening port impossible can any1 be of any help
Thanks given by:
You need to ensure it's installed correctly, and that it's listed as a com port in device manager
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Could be incorrect driver, go to hdi tuning website and download the software on there (should be under downloads) Try going into device manager (click start type run in the search box and in the run box type "mmc devmgmt.msc" without the " included. Inside find the device and then right click then press update driver, navigate to the folder that you downloaded from hdi tuning and it may work once you've updated. Just an idea.
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Was faulty eobd wire the solders inside were al messed up new 1 sent out today i hope as iv went for jammapic map and what i hear the results even just stage 1 pretty impressive from standard
Thanks given by:
ive just installed a jammapic stg1+ map and im quite impressed even with a faulty MAF sensor Wink
Thanks given by:
Impressive changes between stages Smile after standard power it's such a big change Smile
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Good good as im looking forward that wee bit extra
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  galletto problem mattydturb 0 666 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Last Post: mattydturb
  Galletto 1260 Dougieboy1 1 852 07-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Galletto 1260 Windows 7 lolsteve 15 5,064 05-03-2014, 02:24 PM