Service box help.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Service box help.
I need item 3 from Peugeot but I do belive this is a specific type for the wrong rad. I need one with one outlet on the top. I cannot find it on service box at all. Someone help please!! [attachment=19908]
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
erm, what?
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Not sure what you mean mate, have you got a pic? This one looks different though...

[attachment=19911]
Thanks given by:
Basically the common phase two setup on the xuds has a header tank of which one pipe goes to the top of the part. The phase one type rad with the header tank attached to the rad does not have this pipe and therefore does not need the two outlets just the one.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
aH OK, i'LL HAVE ANOTHER LOOK

Edit - Oops. lol
Thanks given by:
you mean the small pipes on the top heater matrix size?
Thanks given by:
This is my current one. The pipe on the left had been skillfully blanked. They do one with out it so there is only one pipe on the top. Just cant find it. [attachment=19915]
Thanks given by:
pug do the correct blank for them as my nad has a blank from factory i have the part number in my car if you want to fit a pug blank instead (mine rotted throgh the top car had done 225000 miles though) mines a ph1 with built in header tank.
Thanks given by:
Id love the number for the blanj then.please. Ill order the blank and another one of these as I think this ones broken.
Thanks given by:
part number 0245 16 is a rubber blanking plug about 1 inch high fits with one jubilee clip i did bodge mine like yours.
roughly £6.34 inc vat for two.

see post 10 in this thread uses same bung.
http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php...pic=115854
Thanks given by:
I broke this part (1336.G4)when I took the engine out my 306. It was the only part that broke so I was being careul. When I took it off the Xantia engine I was doubly careful but it still broke! I got a new one off Ebay.

Anyway, the Xantia one had a bung over one of the outlets as you can see here:
[Image: waterflange.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the part numbers the ones with 2 are 1336 g6 I think. Yours only has one. Ill get onto my mate at pug tomorrow and see the price. Ill also check ebay Smile I will rep once im on pc later
Thanks given by: