help required urgently

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help required urgently
My cars being lowered and the lads just said it's about 60mm instead of 30mm will my 17 challengers still fit on 15mm spacers front and 20mm spacers rear or am I looking at arch mods now?
Thanks given by:
ouch. likely tbh. Also depends how firm the suspension is setup. What TBs and springs are you using?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Apparently 30mm spaxx springs that have now turned out to be 60mm on standard shocks at the minute but will be upgrading at Xmas to bilstein B4's
Thanks given by:
60mm springs on standard shocks won't be a nice ride lol...
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2014, 12:37 PM)Toms306 Wrote: 60mm springs on standard shocks won't be a nice ride lol...
Can confirm this used to have 60s on my standard shocks. Its quite crashy. Im now on 40mm standard shocks and they are a lot better
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
The ride isn't that bad but as said above I was planning on fitting 17" atlantis wheels from the 206 but now have stumbled on the fact I'm a lot lower than I wanted to be, I've had a look at the rims and on the backs they say 7jx17-28 so somehow need to work out the correct spacing to fit the 306 I went ahead and bought 15mm front and 20mm rear spacers but now believe they will be too far out the arch?? To fit on the lowered puf
Thanks given by:
You'd need 10mm spacers, standard offset is 15-20 iirc
Thanks given by: