So its that day of the week again.. FRIDAY!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So its that day of the week again.. FRIDAY!
Whats everyone upto?

Today: working then changing brakes on a clio. Going out tonight with my brother dressed as Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta as seen in Pulp Fiction lol

Tomorrow: Working till 1 then off to builth to watch the builth stages rally Big Grin probably do some taxi-ing in the evening.

Sunday: Chill day, clean the rallye / hdi and carry on rebuilding the saxo project.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Trying to my seized tensioner bolt out till 1 then if its not sorted walk to work, work till 9 then scare some kids.
Saturday: day off, hopefully the car is fixed. Go for a drive Smile
Sunday: bloody work all day again
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Today: work then off out for dinner with the missus
Tomorrow: MOT on the 6! Sad
Sunday: scrap the 6 or clean it depending on the outcome of Saturday
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2014, 09:17 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Whats everyone upto?

Today: working then changing brakes on a clio. Going out tonight with my brother dressed as Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta as seen in Pulp Fiction :lol

Who's going as Samuel L?!

Friday: work, big walk with dog, catch up on Boardwalk empire & walking dead (weeks behind) - I'm £25 up on the scratchcards today so gonna treat myself and swmbo to kfc haha
Saturday: total unwind day. Gonna eat bagels for brunch and watch tv on the sofa all day.
Sunday: work my first Sunday in 6 months!! Then after the Mrs is out so gonna have a ride in a friend's supercharged 6, hit the gym then home to play dead rising online with my bff
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2014, 12:20 PM)Orta Wrote:

Today: working then changing brakes on a clio. Going out tonight with my brother dressed as Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta as seen in Pulp Fiction :lol

Friday: work, big walk with dog, catch up on Boardwalk empire & walking dead (weeks behind) - I'm £25 up on the scratchcards today so gonna treat myself and swmbo to kfc haha
Saturday: total unwind day. Gonna eat bagels for brunch and watch tv on the sofa all day.
Sunday: work my first Sunday in 6 months!! Then after the Mrs is out so gonna have a ride in a friend's supercharged 6, hit the gym then home to play dead rising online with my bff

Damn sounds like your having a good weekend! hope it all goes as per planned bud Smile

I am going as sammy l jackson... yes i will be blacking up tonight lol already got an afro and moustache sorted along with matching black suits lol
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2014, 12:39 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(31-10-2014, 12:20 PM)Orta Wrote:

Damn sounds like your having a good weekend! hope it all goes as per planned bud Smile

I am going as sammy l jackson... yes i will be blacking up tonight lol already got an afro and moustache sorted along with matching black suits lol

Cheers dude, been doing 6 day weeks recently so looking forward to chilling. Gonna slip outta work early on Sunday too hopefully!!

Pics please of you as Samuel L!!!

The real question is though does your wallet say "bad mother f***er" on it?

Oh and you should have the briefcase that glows gold!!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Saturday: Managed to blag the day off so will probably just chill out as I have man flu en route (You know when you can just feel it coming, man instinct)

Sunday: Need to wash the car, it's filthy, do some shopping, sleep.

Pretty chilled one this weekend, had a busy weekend last week so want to do as little as possible this weekend.
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2014, 12:56 PM)Orta Wrote:
(31-10-2014, 12:39 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(31-10-2014, 12:20 PM)Orta Wrote: Who's going as Samuel L?!

Cheers dude, been doing 6 day weeks recently so looking forward to chilling. Gonna slip outta work early on Sunday too hopefully!!

Pics please of you as Samuel L!!!

The real question is though does your wallet say "bad mother f***er" on it?

Oh and you should have the briefcase that glows gold!!

There will be pics! No briefcase unfortunately but i do have a bad mother fucker wallet and it WILL be in use Tongue
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
today: work and then maybe wiggling the ecu to see if i can make it to the shops.
saturday: sailing packing the boats away and laying up lunch with prizegiving. Then chilling at a mates house and getting ready for beloated haloween party.
sunday: recovering and meh.
Thanks given by:
Tonight; Visit family, avoid scrounging kids in binbags at all costs.

Tomorrow; Clear the garden/Cellar. followed by tip runs ahoy.

Sunday; Llandegla on the pushiron hopefully.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Rust, rust everywhere!!! All I see is rust
Thanks given by:
Today; finishing building and installing OS and head out for drinks tonight
Tomorrow; recover and continue with new PC
Sunday; As Saturday
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Today: Play games and waste time all evening
Tomorrow: Change oil and filters on car then woman will appear so whatever after that
Sunday: Help my Grandad find a new car.
Thanks given by:
Was wondering why you were after a black Afro Matt Wink

Today: work my ass off and have a laugh afterwards at a house party.

Saturday: recover and relax. Fit new droplinks. Maybe flush and refill coolant.

Sunday: work again Sad
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Today: worked my butt off to get home soon as... Started stripped the 2.1 engine down
Tomorrow: out in AM. Afternoon remove 2.1 head. PM pick up new 206hdi
Sunday: start putting 2.1 back together. EGR blank and gut cat on 206hdi and map it!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Friday - Worked until 4.30 then spent the evening in the pub. Got home to get a knock on tge door from some chav kids demanding sweets with menaces despite not wearing costumes. Told them to FOAD. Apparently their dads are coming round lol

Saturday - Working in the garden all day clearing it out, and possibly battering said chavdad if he turns up. Got a mate laying me a new laminate floor while I'm in the garden so will take him for a few beers as a thank you Smile

Sunday - Might take my new tape deck apart and try mend it Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work
Saturday: Work and fireworks
Sunday: Make boost

I want to see these pics, Matt...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post