Hi... Southampton.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi... Southampton.
Cheaper to fit as well Smile.
Waiting nice day so I can finish my second wheel Smile. Done something to a muscle in my back and havnt been able to move Sad and shite weather!! Hopefully I'll have at least 2 dove by MFN
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
mtfu kent and get em finnished.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tried other day in garage but it was just to cold filler kept cracking not matter what I tried. And my back is to the point where everytime I move it feels like someone is stabbing me. I tried manning up but i didn't like it I fel like a man for the first time Sad. Soon as they're done I'm booking it in so I can get it lowered. Think 60mm on 14s is too low lol.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Cant really afford either at the moment.. I love speedlines.. If i had the money i would buy them straight away.
GUMBALL3000's MOODY 306D TURBO PHASE-1 WORK IN PROGRESS
Thanks given by:
gumball3000 Wrote:Cant really afford either at the moment.. I love speedlines.. If i had the money i would buy them straight away.
don't buy his speedlines he's dodgy. You'll get 3 miles down road and blow your head gasket Big Grin.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:Soon as they're done I'm booking it in so I can get it lowered. Think 60mm on 14s is too low lol.

If you have the correct tyres fitted then 60mm is 60mm, the tyre makes up the difference Wink smaller wheel = larger profile tyre.
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
LOL... that still sounds better than rolling round on my big chrome "look at me" wheels Smile
Thanks given by:
gumball3000 Wrote:LOL... that still sounds better than rolling round on my big chrome "look at me" wheels Smile

lmao stick them on ebay, somebody will buy them if you don't like them
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Jeeze guys, he has been here 2 minutes, stop trying to flog on Your wares!!

Welcome to the club mate ! Get stuck in we have a very friendly bunch over here !
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Yeah im gunna see if i can just find some steels to drive it around on for a bit, whilst i sell the bling bling's and then buy some nice wheels

cheers for the welcome mate!!
Thanks given by:
get some berlingo steels dude, paint em white, they'll look awesome! plus, iirc, theyre dirt cheap!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Really?? Thats a brilliant idea.. Are they the best steelies to get then??
Thanks given by:
You got berlingo, gti/rallye steels, c2 alloy steels or 406 steels which I know fit

The c2 ones are best IMO as they are made of alloy and not steel and therefore lighter. Think Pompey mark had some for sale not long ago
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
cheers people.. Im now on the hunt for a decent set of steelies to paint up Smile
Thanks given by:
If your only after a temp set though, partner/berlingo steels are the ones. Loads about and nice and cheap.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Nice and late, but welcome Smile

Also not a fan of the current wheels, but looking forward to seeing what you do with them!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
EDIT: The wheels are my main thing to sort out at the moment. Not sure what the plan is yet will see what happens lol
Thanks given by:
i reckon even if you just changed the colour of those current alloys, itd make them 100 times better, temp till you can get some decent ones on

Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Smile Not sure if you'll have seen in the meets section, but a lot of the Southern members are going to Ace Cafe in London on Monday night. You're welcome to join us, and there are people heading up from pompey and Bournemouth, so you could probably drive up with them too.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcome. Would love to come but all funds are going towards my pug at the moment so cant really afford to. Hopefully it will be done for the next ace cafe meet.
Thanks given by:
hope so man, itll be the same time next month, gives you loads of time!

Thanks given by: