Cyclone Colour

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyclone Colour
Hi Guys,

Hoping to refurb my fondmetals over winter as they are in a state right now. Just bought all the kit to hopefully refurb the polished rims to their former glory but need some paint to do the centres.

I was thinking just silver but wondered if there was a specific colour that cyclones were as its exactly what I want.

Cheers.
Sam
Thanks given by:
Just seen that ford moondust silver or brilliant silver are both a good match. Will have to see if halfords have those...

can anyone suggest a good online place to order spray cans or is just going down to the local halfords the best?
Thanks given by:
http://auto-paint.co.uk/carpaint/

I dont use anyone else, perhaps a little pricey, but I think its well worth it due to quality of paint and colour match
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You could try to borrow someone's reasonable condition, clean but unrefurbished cyclone and bring it to a company that mixes paint for them to match to?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I made this thread only a few weeks ago
lol
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-26618.html
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
thats the thread i found when i mentioned fordmoondust. cheers guys. Answering my question before i ask it!
Thanks given by:
*insert 'use the search function' abuse*

Makeup
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Silver 306 - Cyclone Wheel and Caliper Colour? MY95 10 2,408 14-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Last Post: MY95
  OE Cyclone alloy wheel colour? ginge191 6 1,775 16-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Last Post: thebluepearl
  Cyclone colour ? Scouse282 4 1,122 10-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Rixgarage