The crack down on dpfs continues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The crack down on dpfs continues
[Image: 94c848ecd25ebf05ae174e3bbfe3ead2.jpg] part of the newest special notice for testers
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
My neck hurts, turn the picture around.
Thanks given by:
Cant on tapatalk admin help, Sad
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
No 306s have dpf tho right?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2014, 11:31 AM)Orta Wrote: No 306s have dpf tho right?

All but early Phase 1 cars had DPF's fitted.
Thanks given by:
They were regually referred cats on older vehicles. Dpfs phrase is now used for modern ones that regen. Regardless they are the same thing.
Thanks given by:
no, they had cats fitted, but not the DPF
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
No, no 306 had a DPF.

Later XUDs and HDi's had cat's, just like a petrol. You're not allowed to remove those either though. Tongue

Can someone turn the pic though, or highlight the main point, I can't turn my desktop sideways... Confused
Thanks given by:
I didnt mean they were the same thing in working prinicple. I meant it was the same thing in eyes of the mot test.
Thanks given by:
I think they only started putting cats on DTs in 97 maybe late 96, doubt you'd ever get done for a phase 1 with a decat, yet another reason for phase win Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I think the phase 1 exhaust system was slightly different because it didn't have a cat in it???
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  long shot but worth a crack! wiggy 14 2,640 16-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Last Post: samass
Thumbs Up .... Aaaand it Continues.... Ed Doe 64 13,894 04-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Last Post: samass
  Are classic car dealers on crack? THE_Liam 40 10,825 11-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Last Post: hbomb1905