French Car Show 2015 - Castle Combe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: French Car Show 2015 - Castle Combe
Also guys just to brighten up all of you miserable lot, Mark from FCS has just been in touch to confirm final stand size

[attachment=23548]

As you can see, our stand has become a lot bigger compared to the other sketch released a few weeks ago
(note: this is NOT to scale so don't compare to other stands)

Also, now that advanced ticket sales are over, we have a final count on cars on the stand. Now, going off of last year and the list, i was expecting 30 to 35 cars. We have.....

49!!!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
HEADS UP!!

We will be running an Oc best car on the day award!
this will be a car that is parked on the Oc stand
The award will be Voted by Members on the Oc stand

each member on stand will be given a numbered ticket

please write your favored car REG on the back of the ticket,
and place ticket in the sealed box

remember you have ONE vote
Vote for yourself if you want

at the mid afternoon of Saturday show the tickets will be counted

and prizes awarded
we have 3 prizes on offer of equal value for the top 3 cars

if we have a tie the prizes will be split

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Good turn out Niall..... even if Dum is sat on a blanket with a dog begging for loose change in a coffee cup Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Will anyone have a support wagon that I can store some stuff in during track time? I'm wanting to bring down my toolkit and trolley jack for myself and anyone who needs it. Lesson has been learnt from the spring action day
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 09:41 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Will anyone have a support wagon that I can store some stuff in during track time? I'm wanting to bring down my toolkit and trolley jack for myself and anyone who needs it. Lesson has been learnt from the spring action day

Can bang it all in the boot of mine providing its only for storage whilst you're on track
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Chuck it in my car if you want
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah we will be bringing ours on a trailer with a transit van so you can store stuff in there if you like Steve
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys Smile i'll bring down some tools then for anyone who needs them

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Me and rowell will be finishing off the 1.8 then we'll be driving down. Can't wait Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I'll be sticking the new Halfords 200 piece kit in for any running repairs, tools always live in the car lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Anyone coming from the south east?
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2015, 08:58 AM)connorp Wrote: Anyone coming from the south east?

Me and rowell are comming from ipswich a12 to join the m25 or is that to east for you ??
Thanks given by:
I think I may be the only Northern Monkey this year, no Liam, Danny or Sam Barker, convoy on my own then see if I care Tongue
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 09:41 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Will anyone have a support wagon that I can store some stuff in during track time? I'm wanting to bring down my toolkit and trolley jack for myself and anyone who needs it. Lesson has been learnt from the spring action day

put it in your tent?

In other news CC have got back to me and their policy is no drones at events over 1000 people. So thats all my decent video footage out then. May break it out at camping and get some shots around the track.
Thanks given by:
Good to see the increase in stand size.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2015, 10:46 AM)Eeyore Wrote:

put it in your tent?

In other news CC have got back to me and their policy is no drones at events over 1000 people. So thats all my decent video footage out then. May break it out at camping and get some shots around the track.

With the way they setting up the parades Friday nite and the cars staying over they you should be able to get somthing maybe ?
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 08:53 PM)Niall Wrote: Also, now that advanced ticket sales are over, we have a final count on cars on the stand. Now, going off of last year and the list, i was expecting 30 to 35 cars. We have 49!!!
Brilliant News Neil!!! Cant believe we have potential for 50 cars, gonna be one of the biggest clubs there yet again and with a monster stand in prime position. Happy days! I will remember the flyers for a change (maybe).

(02-06-2015, 09:30 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Good turn out Niall..... even if Dum is sat on a blanket with a dog begging for loose change in a coffee cup Big Grin
Only if someone will donate me a dag Rofl
Thanks given by:
Im happy to provide the jack russell lol

Excellent turn out! Big Grin and great news on the stand size, with that we effectively have a whole stand of front row!

I might have to put the megane on the stand to fill the space lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Is there room on the stand for me?

And no it's not too east, I'm coming from Faversham near Canterbury, but you're probably going anticlockwise on the m25?
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2015, 01:20 PM)connorp Wrote: Is there room on the stand for me?

And no it's not too east, I'm coming from Faversham near Canterbury, what time are you leaving 7057sam?

Did you buy a stand pass ticket?

I did but im not planning on putting my car on the stand so if your needing a stand pass come find me in the blue Megane sport Smile
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Nope I haven't bought one, nice one man, how much do you want for it?
Thanks given by:
Sam I don't want to put stuff in the tents as we won't be around them during the day and don't fancy someone pinching me tools

Thanks given by:
(03-06-2015, 01:58 PM)connorp Wrote: Nope  I haven't bought one, nice one man, how much do you want for it?

Nothing mate it doesnt cost anything to add it to your ticket Smile
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
You can put stuff in my car too if you want?
(03-06-2015, 02:01 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Sam I don't want to put stuff in the tents as we won't be around them during the day and don't fancy someone pinching me tools

Ah perfect!! Thanks a lot anyway
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2015, 02:01 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Sam I don't want to put stuff in the tents as we won't be around them during the day and don't fancy someone pinching me tools

Maybe bash or Somone with a estate could be nice enough to tell us put are tools in for a few hours.
Thanks given by:
Really wish I was coming down Friday Sad ghave a feeling ill still be finishing off the car still lol 

Anyone heading down from my area on Saturday morning? 
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Thanks all Smile now ..can people help unscrew my struth brace? The new coilovers won't fit and it needs adjusting but it's seized lol

Thanks given by:
(03-06-2015, 03:05 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Thanks all Smile now ..can people help unscrew my struth brace?  The new coilovers won't fit and it needs adjusting but it's seized lol

f*ck it i'll give it a go it's not like I have to drive it after  lol 
Thanks given by:
Has anyone got a picture of what the stand passes look like this year?

I'm slightly concerned that I've not actually had any sent out... Just entrance bands.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Its the back page of the event pack leaflet mate, doesn't say the club on it, just club pass Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 15,987 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: French Car Show 2018 - Donington - 7th & 8th July 2018 Eeyore 19 17,106 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 18,487 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000