idle tuning 306 1997

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idle tuning 306 1997
Question 
hi guys!

well as the project is going i cleand the engine bay and all air flow parts aspecialy the idle air valve because my idle was playing betwen 500 rpm and 1000 rpm so i cleand it and it has stabelaized at 1000 rpm... prablame is that it wont pass rego... how do i tune the air flow idle valve?!
Thanks given by:
wont pass rego because the idle is too high?
Thanks given by:
yup... damn israeli transportaion laws Sad

By Peugeot official release notes they state that proper idle is between 500-700rpm
Thanks given by:
it's all ecu controlled, so not really possible to 'tune' it, mine idles at 1k until it's hot, then drops to about 800, sometimes a tiny bit less maybe
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
Hmmm....Maybe the valve is busted?
Thanks given by:
Yeah you need a new ICV. They are notorious for giving up even after they have been cleaned.
It should run at 1000rpm idle when cold then gradually drop to 800rpm at 80 degrees.

Yours however may be different as you are in a hotter climate than us. Yours might not hit 1000rpm even when stone cold
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2014, 05:55 PM)Niall Wrote: Yeah you need a new ICV. They are notorious for giving up even after they have been cleaned.
It should run at 1000rpm idle when cold then gradually drop to 800rpm at 80 degrees.

Yours however may be different as you are in a hotter climate than us. Yours might not hit 1000rpm even when stone cold

it does but heats up very quickly....
Thanks given by: