thanks everyone :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thanks everyone :)
Although the 2.1 is a bit poorly, well, very poorly, I still need to thank everyone...

Its been a long project, shorter than some I know.

But a LOT of people have been involved along the way...

Helped with parts, whether a good price or free or loaned, helped with labor last year when my apendix popped. Many have helped with advice and pointers. Some just making comments to keep me going! Others spending their precious time head scratching over weird faults. And those running the shows and the forum too ThumbsUp

You have all contributed well to the success of the 2.1 218bhp/351ft lbs. Smile

I do hope I can at some point thankyou all in person...but this will have to do for now!

It is poorly but if I can get my hand on some ARP studs and a decent HG...I hope she will be well again!Smile

But essentially, just, THANKYOU Smile

And to add:

Sorry to everyone too. Done a lot of peeving peeps off without meaning to! General annoyance too I expect from my whining moaning and whinging!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Shows the quality of people this club is made of Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
It's OK mate don't worry.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge for prime minister.
Poodle Wrote:I reckon Norledge has got it on the head mind.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge gets my vote tbh.
Thanks given by:
Hi,

I find quite often Piggy you tend to get people's backs up on here with various things you say, I know we've had a couple of spats...

That said - while I have in no way helped with your project, I have been following it and I see you've had all sorts of speedbumps along the way, and to be fair to you that's a very nice message to leave everyone - and shows what a decent person you actually are.

It's certainly a great result... and I wonder how long it will be before we see more people sticking the 2.1's in their motors.

Keep pushing the car - and lets see what they can do!!

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Thanks JP.

I still havnt quite found the way to convey myself on forums...I never have any issues with anyone and hate arguing etc with anyone on here or in person, still working on trying not to upset folk. I dont mean to!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Don't worry - that's the same as me Piggy... I think I'm just crap with words! Smile There's a certain way of putting things, and it seems the two of us haven't quite got that! Smile
JP
Thanks given by:
Thanks for that Piggy, it's so nice to be thanked for all the hard work I've put in*. You're more than welcome buddy!

*sending positive vibes and occasionally reading your thread and saying "That's quite cool is that"
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I'm probably more of a hindrance than a help, but it is nice to see a project get somewhere near finished (though obviously, a project is never fully finished lol). Smile

I find adding smileys helps to reduce accidentally offending people... Wink
Thanks given by:
No problem mate. Glad I could help. If you need any more just let me know! Tongue
Thanks given by:
No worries buddy. I have enjoyed helping and occasionally munching on your sausage.
Thanks given by:
This projects been awesome man. Been following since ive joined the forum. One of the projects that got me sucked in so to speak. Good luck with it in future. Headgasket is just a.minor set back from what youve really been through with it
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
The pleasure Sir has been all mine, no thanks needed..Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
never been an arse with me piggy, I am following your build as its still a cracking sleeper! plus I do feel your pain when things go sour too. At the min everything has come to a stand still for me sadly.
Thanks given by:
You're a colossal bellend.

Thats why you're here though. You fit in Rofl
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by: