Hey hey new girl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey hey new girl
Hey I'm a newbie always had a love for the 306 and now finally got my own moonstone.
Any mod ideas be good
Thanks
Hayley
Thanks given by:
Ola and Welcome, Photo of your new 306? Engine? What mods you already have?
Thanks given by:
Hi hayley.

Any photos of the car? get a project thread up! Where abouts are you based?
Thanks given by:
Helloha, welcome to the club, any pics of you sorry I mean the car? Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2014, 03:57 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Helloha, welcome to the club, any pics of you sorry I mean the car? Big Grin

There's always one....and why is it always you?! lol

Welcome along Hayley, don't let the old perverts put you off! Wink

As said, get some pics up when you can, along with any mods you already have, and anything you've got planned. Maybe start a project thread as well, then you can keep track of all your mods and ideas in one place! ThumbsUp
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2014, 04:20 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(20-10-2014, 03:57 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Helloha, welcome to the club, any pics of you sorry I mean the car? Big Grin

There's always one....and why is it always you?! lol

Welcome along Hayley, don't let the old perverts put you off! Wink

As said, get some pics up when you can, along with any mods you already have, and anything you've got planned. Maybe start a project thread as well, then you can keep track of all your mods and ideas in one place! ThumbsUp
Well you take care of the formalities and I take care of errrr the important stuff Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
lmao
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Will get some pics soon ... I'm based in Wales and i have a straight 1.9 diesel 5 door. Not done much apart from repair back end after it got hit. So far got hid and 406 coupe alloys lol was thinking of engine conversion to the hdi not the dturbo
, lowering and swapping interior to meridian not sure what else yet.
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
If your going to swap it to a HDI you may as well buy a normal 306 HDI as it would be cheaper to buy that than change the engine if you sold the NAD and would be much less hassle Smile
I love my HDI to be honest, not so much when it was standard but when you start tuning it is does go well and can keep up and surprise much newer and more expensive cars
Each to their own though so good luck with whatever you choose Smile
Thanks given by:
I've got a decent meridian interior you can have cheap but I'm in Ipswich unfortunately. It will be much easier to do adturbo conversion as there are far fewer electrics compared to the hdi. Also you can run it on vegetable oil so saves you lots of money.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(20-10-2014, 08:50 PM)MY95 Wrote: Welcome!
If your going to swap it to a HDI you may as well buy a normal 306 HDI as it would be cheaper to buy that than change the engine if you sold the NAD and would be much less hassle Smile
I love my HDI to be honest, not so much when it was standard but when you start tuning it is does go well and can keep up and surprise much newer and more expensive cars
Each to their own though so good luck with whatever you choose Smile

Keep seeing cheap hdi popping up thinking making money back selling bits and weighing in the shell not sure now though a lot to think about. Have been looking at mapping hdi ecu whilst changing engine. Thank you Smile

(20-10-2014, 08:51 PM)SRowell Wrote: I've got a decent meridian interior you can have cheap but I'm in Ipswich unfortunately. It will be much easier to do adturbo conversion as there are far fewer electrics compared to the hdi. Also you can run it on vegetable oil so saves you lots of money.

That's a shame a bit far really. Lol would definitely be cheaper running on that.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum hayley. Big Grin
The Peugeot 306 is very much like forrest gumps box of chocolates, You never know what's going to f*ck up next.lmao
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum,Hello
Thanks given by:
(21-10-2014, 12:02 AM)Gaz85 Wrote: Welcome to the forum hayley. Big Grin

Thank you nice to see another member from Swansea Smile

Thanks for the welcome guys Smile
Thanks given by:
Hi and welcome Smile

swansea not all that far from me and a few members on here tbh so if you need any parts give us a shout Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
welcome
Thanks given by:
(21-10-2014, 10:56 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Hi and welcome Smile

swansea not all that far from me and a few members on here tbh so if you need any parts give us a shout Smile

Yea not far Smile that's handy thanks.
Thanks given by:
Well i seem to be supplying most of the club members through my work already lol
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(21-10-2014, 03:21 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Well i seem to be supplying most of the club members through my work already lol

Guessing you work in a garage or similar then lol
Thanks given by:
Close! I work for a big scrap yard in Hereford Smile
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(21-10-2014, 04:47 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Close! I work for a big scrap yard in Hereford Smile

Love those places for cheap parts lol
Thanks given by:
oooh just down the road from me, (literally) i am in pontypridd!!! shout if you need anything fixing..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(21-10-2014, 08:45 PM)toseland Wrote: oooh just down the road from me, (literally) i am in pontypridd!!! shout if you need anything fixing..

Thank you Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New girl :) Lil8407 44 7,387 29-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Ari