Dturbo S

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dturbo S
Few pics from when i first bought it :

[Image: 24042010094.jpg]

[Image: 24042010095.jpg]

Once i got it home, had to start doing the hg.

[Image: 07052010103.jpg]

Since then, its gotta "bodged" exhaust, meaning i got bored in work, put the car on the ramp, and cut the boxes off and bodge a cheery bomb style backbox with no baffles in on. Along with a ph3 bumper etc.

Once again, got bored and got the lacquer and a dab of black paint out, and a bit of maskin tape and did this to my rear lights:

[Image: 27092010119.jpg]

Never seen another set like it tbh, all others ive seen tinted have been just half or fully lol

Shitty quality pics :S
Thanks given by:
No pics? or is it just me?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pics coming up for me :S
Thanks given by:
Pics are there Smile looks good mate, like the rear light. Thought about this myself after seeing phils, but did mine different and I kinda like it lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Now theyre working, after the edit Tongue lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks alright, doing any engine mods?
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
padge Wrote:Looks alright, doing any engine mods?

Stuck the bosch on it from my old ph1, gotta tranny pump sat in the garage but havent got round to doing it lol, same as the fmic, got most of it, just havent got round to do any of it, use the car every day so its a bit of a twat to do things to it lol
Thanks given by:
Those rear lights are off ebay. Someone sells them and another set which is slightly different.

Good luck with the build
Thanks given by:
No i made them.. Even has a few marks where i touched it as they where drying, you can also see the line where the masking tape was..
Thanks given by:
Someone on the other site had a 5 door moonstone hdi with the back lights done like that, should go well with 11mm and fmic Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by: