speaker size

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
speaker size
right, i've taken the grills off to see what i'm meant to have in the front doors, but it looks like a minefield under there, so many holes have been drilled / screwed through for a few different size speakers it looks like... what size are meant to be in the fronts? 6.5inch or smaller?
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
pictures? should be 6.5" wihch i believe is 16.5cm or something there abouts?
Thanks given by:
i'll get on when it's less rainy lol but yeah it sounds about right, the seedy history of this car keeps coming forwards every time i need to do something like this, offset washers to hold stuff in, some chav trying to see if 6x9's can be hammered into the front door pods and then making plywood (found some splinters) spacers to fit random shitty things, using woodscrews possibly, then the last guy who had it maybe refitting some spare standard ones
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
Sam's right, 6.5" in ph2 and 3 at least. Doubt they're different for ph1 though!
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 03:48 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Sam's right, 6.5" in ph2 and 3 at least. Doubt they're different for ph1 though!

Ph.2/3 speakers are plug and play in Ph.1s and fit right in. Smile
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Yea 6.5" front's same for the speakers in the rear shelf to but if you get standard depth speakers be prepared to do some modification as i had to chop loads of the plastic out of my doors to fit mine also had to buy a speaker spacer kit thing.
Thanks given by:
I have 6.5" in my front so I'm guessing that's what you should have
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Speaker Dimensions puglife306 5 3,514 30-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Frosty
  Cabriolet rear speaker size tonycox_design 0 837 24-07-2015, 10:00 PM
Last Post: tonycox_design
  Door speaker size tonycox_design 7 1,364 26-06-2015, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Iceman299