It's Friday!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friday!!
So what's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm on call from tonight until Thursday night so can't really make any major plans Confusedhock:
Good thing is the on call money is paying for some more bodywork to be done on Craig next month!
Will be sound deadening Craig over the weekend providing I don't get called out. Going to kris b tomorrow to see a gti6 and that's about it really!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
work tonight, work saturday, work sunday and work monday, i live the life Sad
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:work tonight, work saturday, work sunday and work monday, i live the life Sad

Must get time off In the week though?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Working 6pm - 6am for 4 nights and when I aint there, i will be sleeping Big Grin
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nothing tonight.
Tomorrow: Sound deadening, Paint battery and fuse covers, rear bumper (i hope), Need to finish off the roof, sort out a few other things.
Sunday: More of nothing. Maybe help parents with the fish tank, mights try buying new speakers and bits also. Need to find Xmas presents for family too.
Thanks given by:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Working 6pm - 6am for 4 nights and when I aint there, i will be sleeping Big Grin

Ha fair play. What do you do then?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Working today till 4. Christmas do tonight. Work tomorrow with hangover.
Town tomorrow night
Then work Sunday with a hangover.

And damn you Niall looking at that '6 I was really tempted by it lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
work at 1 till 5 then meet up with a mate for a few beers later on.
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Working today till 4. Christmas do tonight. Work tomorrow with hangover.
Town tomorrow night
Then work Sunday with a hangover.

And damn you Niall looking at that '6 I was really tempted by it lol

Not sure what I'm going to do with it. Might keep the engine and scrap the rest....
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Driving down to York AGAIN! through the snow drifts on the A66 and then chilling and buying christmas presents on the weekend, then heading back up to Glagsgow sunday or doing another monday morning 250 miles commute again if weather permits. Glad i didn't end up with a gti6 with all this travel...
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Friday night taking the missus out for dinner (celebrating her getting accepted to south thames hospital trust: means she'll be a doctor nice and local to our new house next year Big Grin )

Saturday playing hockey in Winchester

Saturday night dunno, probably pub!

Sunday, sorting out stuff ready to move house next week!! And will probably go for a walk with woman in the afternoon.

Nice and relaxing (as it stands now!!!)
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Working 6pm - 6am for 4 nights and when I aint there, i will be sleeping Big Grin

Ha fair play. What do you do then?

Cone Monkey on the M5 and M42 M'ways and a gritter driver Big Grin

So hopefully tonight, I will be in a niiiice warm cab.. mmmm, destroying peoples paintwork lol (you can understand why I aint bothered about DILLIGAF now
Thanks given by:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Cone Monkey on the M5 and M42 M'ways and a gritter driver Big Grin

So hopefully tonight, I will be in a niiiice warm cab.. mmmm, destroying peoples paintwork lol (you can understand why I aint bothered about DILLIGAF now

I hate you lot. Always ruining my paint whenever the weather is shite.

Remind me to punch you in the side of the head next time I see you please.

Big Grin
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Cone Monkey on the M5 and M42 M'ways and a gritter driver Big Grin

I hate you lot. Always ruining my paint whenever the weather is shite.

Remind me to punch you in the side of the head next time I see you please.

Big Grin

Yeh sure, just make sure I have my head guard on first though? whistle
Thanks given by:
I'm on call every day until the 24th, need to be beside the phone and files between 7am and 9pm, 7 days a week. Sad Have been managing to sneak out to the garage every now and again, but still... Sad
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Today: Done a bit of car shopping, played some Fallout 3, and tonight I'm just having a night in with the missus and some DVDs.
Saturday: Working 10-3, then off to the in-laws for the usual drinking session.
Sunday: Off to look at a couple more cars, buying a suit for the Xmas party at work (formal eurgh) and then having a cheeky few beers Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by: