Bike racks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike racks
So i decided its about time i got of my arse and did a bit if exercise, signs of a belly at 19 aren't brilliant, so getting back into mountain biking again, after going out today its become apparent that a even a four cross bike doesnt fit in a 306 with a twin sub that well so thinking of getting a bike rack, anyone recommend any? Cheap as possible to be used about 3 times a week and one that can be taken on and off easily.

Cheers!
No smoke, No poke!
Thanks given by:
Get a roof rack one, boot ones are a pain in the arse
Thanks given by:
I got a boot one you can have for a tenner?

I got one now that latches onto my towbar so its surplus Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Is it easy enough to take on and off piggy? I do prefer the boot ones to be honest, dont like the thought of my bike being in the roof at 60 odd Smile
No smoke, No poke!
Thanks given by:
Once the angle is setup and the strap lengths for the car it takes me maybe 2/3mins to have it on.

Then just leave the angles and straps as they are when you take it off and its a 2/3min job everytime
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
That will do nicely, would you be able to post it?
No smoke, No poke!
Thanks given by:
Probably.

Got a postcode for me to do a courier search?! Pm me Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I've got a Thule roof-rack and bike carrier for my 29er. The boys bike goes in the boot. Preferred the roof rack as you then still have use of your boot, and don't risk getting pulled because you've covered up your lights and plate.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by: