wanted list!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wanted list!
interior centre console- centre vents, cd fascia ect ect in black...... would consider buying just the vents if anyone has them.
cd player- used cheap as poss as im waiting til my best mate will sell me his for the right price Big Grin
door speakers- 5"-6" something around that.
wheels- either cyclones or something similar give me some offers i might be tempted Wink
parcel shelf speakers- same as before.
either a new dturbo drivers seat- black/blue
or
a new interior/ front seats for the right price Smile
a boost gauge (mechanical preferably)
a passenger side window switch x2...
an open air filter (k&n style)
either a dturbo ph1 fog light or a set of universal round ones...
that is all.....help would be muchly appreciated Smile xxx
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
I have a few things off that list, I am on my phone atm so will try to remember to write a proper reply tomorrow on a comp, feel free to PM me when I inevitably forget lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Told you I would forget lol cheers for the PM

OK here goes.......
-If you mean the dash center console I have a silver one with vents and dial surround for an A/C car so it depends if you have air con or not and if you want a silver one, if not I'm pretty sure I have some black center vents around somewhere.

-I am sure I could find you a cheap HU somewhere at home, I have a kenwood KDC-w707 (IIRC) which you can have for a sensible amount of money,

-Door/shelf speakers, I might have some factory ones if they would be any use to you?

- Cant help with interior and wheels..........

- are you wanting Ph1 or ph2/3 window switches? I will see what I have tonight.

-I have a pair of square fog lights that came off a ph1 but not sure if they are factory ones.

PM me an offer for what you are wanting to pay for the above, I can post but obviously would have to add on for that unless you can collect in which case you are more than welcome to Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
where abouts are you located? I have centre consol bits, parcel shelf and a set of lazer's aviable all located in ashby de la zouch, in the midlands, ill sell them mega cheap as i need to get my garage back!

cheers Mark
Thanks given by:
Joe Wrote:interior centre console- centre vents, cd fascia ect ect in black...... would consider buying just the vents if anyone has them. GOT THEM
cd player- used cheap as poss as im waiting til my best mate will sell me his for the right price Big Grin
wheels- either cyclones or something similar give me some offers i might be tempted Wink GOT THEM
parcel shelf speakers- same as before. GOT THEM
or
a new interior/ front seats for the right price Smile GOT THEM
a boost gauge (mechanical preferably) DECS GOT ONE
an open air filter (k&n style) GOT THEM

you need to make a trip to my house... ive got full half leather interior with door cards for 5 door. and cyclones with decent tyres... and full silver dash.... a parcel shelf and lots of stock speakers. Ive got loads and loads of trim bits thrown in a box. And ive got a massive airfilter that was too big to fit on mine when i got my gti6 inlet manifold installed! Come down with Dec next!
Thanks given by:
spudoowen Wrote:where abouts are you located? I have centre consol bits, parcel shelf and a set of lazer's aviable all located in ashby de la zouch, in the midlands, ill sell them mega cheap as i need to get my garage back!

cheers Mark

can i have a pic of the lasers mate?
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:
Joe Wrote:interior centre console- centre vents, cd fascia ect ect in black...... would consider buying just the vents if anyone has them. GOT THEM
wheels- either cyclones or something similar give me some offers i might be tempted Wink GOT THEM
parcel shelf speakers- same as before. GOT THEM
or
a new interior/ front seats for the right price Smile GOT THEM
an open air filter (k&n style) GOT THEM

you need to make a trip to my house... ive got full half leather interior with door cards for 5 door. and cyclones with decent tyres... and full silver dash.... a parcel shelf and lots of stock speakers. Ive got loads and loads of trim bits thrown in a box. And ive got a massive airfilter that was too big to fit on mine when i got my gti6 inlet manifold installed! Come down with Dec next!

give me some figures then boy!!!
Thanks given by:
Joe Wrote:
spudoowen Wrote:where abouts are you located? I have centre consol bits, parcel shelf and a set of lazer's aviable all located in ashby de la zouch, in the midlands, ill sell them mega cheap as i need to get my garage back!

cheers Mark

can i have a pic of the lasers mate?

there on my 205 at the moment mate, would you be after tyres as well? ill go take some pictures on the weekend and pm them through to you.

thanks mark
Thanks given by:
yeah please mate....
Thanks given by:
if your local your welcome to come around and have a look at them man
Thanks given by:
where are you mate?
Thanks given by:
ohh and ive got the centre vents now Smile
Thanks given by:
White powder coated Ariannes, and pretty sure I have a boost gauge.
Thanks given by:
Got the same full set of seats for £30 if you want them?
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:Told you I would forget lol cheers for the PM

OK here goes.......
-If you mean the dash center console I have a silver one with vents and dial surround for an A/C car so it depends if you have air con or not and if you want a silver one, if not I'm pretty sure I have some black center vents around somewhere.

-I am sure I could find you a cheap HU somewhere at home, I have a kenwood KDC-w707 (IIRC) which you can have for a sensible amount of money,

-Door/shelf speakers, I might have some factory ones if they would be any use to you?

- Cant help with interior and wheels..........

- are you wanting Ph1 or ph2/3 window switches? I will see what I have tonight.

-I have a pair of square fog lights that came off a ph1 but not sure if they are factory ones.

PM me an offer for what you are wanting to pay for the above, I can post but obviously would have to add on for that unless you can collect in which case you are more than welcome to Smile

How much for the std front speakers, do they rattle etc like mine currently do with base?
Could put the socket in the same package lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Oil-burner Wrote:Got the same full set of seats for £30 if you want them?
got any pics mate?
Thanks given by:
Pompey306mark Wrote:White powder coated Ariannes, and pretty sure I have a boost gauge.
how much???
Thanks given by:
Joe Wrote:where are you mate?

Ashby De La Zouch in the midlands LE65

cheers mark
Thanks given by:
wheels- either cyclones or something similar give me some offers i might be tempted Wink GOT THEM -£ 80
parcel shelf speakers- same as before. GOT THEM £5
or
a new interior/ front seats for the right price Smile GOT THEM £90 with cards
an open air filter (k&n style) GOT THEM - super cheap with other stuff

Quote:give me some figures then boy!!!

yeh cyclones, 5 door half leather interior with cards, ive got a pair of standard speakers and an air filter which may fit yours... and interior centre console... interior was up for £90 and so were the cyclones so thats £180 and to make it a deal ill throw in the other stuff for free haha
Thanks given by:
well the interior is no good to me Sad, ive got the centre console..... im still interested in the clones but not for a couple of weeks though....... cheers Smile
Thanks given by:
no probs. giveme a heads up!
Thanks given by:
I have a set of 5, four white one standard. No tyres.

£200.

Need a clean though.
Thanks given by:
Not got pics in me mate, they are 5 door tho so don't know if they'll be any good for you?
Thanks given by:
no sorry mate afraid not Sad
Thanks given by:
If your just after the drivers seat why not just have a 5door drivers and leave the 3 door passenger so u can still get in the back? When I had a 3 door I only ever used the passenger side to get in the back anyway!
Thanks given by:
i use both sides all the time unfortunately Sad
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of wanted things Ill need over next few months BenDturbo1 2 861 13-11-2013, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Danny2009
  little wish list of wanted parts..... brake-dust 1 914 24-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Dangti6
  Wanted: The Wanted List! londondan86 8 2,317 23-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Chris