405 4x4 estate on FleaBay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
405 4x4 estate on FleaBay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-405GRX...2a44b8f775

I have ALL of the want for this vehicle.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
damn, that isd the second of those that i have seen...
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Not as rare as he is making out...very cool though.

Shame the diffs wont take xud boosted power
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Haven't seen a car phone in a while!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
This had sold on an auction before. So either the winner was a time waster or walked away coz its rotten underneath or something. I'd advise caution.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2014, 03:33 PM)Piggy Wrote: Shame the diffs wont take xud boosted power

Depends how much power you're making I suppose...
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
I like the fact the front, rear and rear suspension is working.
6x6
Thanks given by:
wonder how hard it would be to delete the front shafts and just have it with RWD and a xud would be a cool car till some thing shits its self be any thing for the rear drivetrain is fun to get?
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2014, 07:08 PM)maxlee Wrote: wonder how hard it would be to delete the front shafts and just have it with RWD and a xud would be a cool car till some thing shits its self be any thing for the rear drivetrain is fun to get?

Very id imagine.. isnt it only like 10% power goes to back wheels?
Thanks given by:
53 front, 47 rear on the fourbie, don't know what the lesser models are, the same I'd imagine but without the viscous LSD?
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Don't know why, but i quite like that? shame its not a bit closer would be worth a punt. Low milage, interior looks mint (apart from headlining) as said before though, needs a look underneath.
Thanks given by:
Are these in permanent 4WD? or is there a switch/button/lever for it?
Thanks given by:
Permanent i believe my man Smile

I would love to put the running gear on a stage 1 5 door LX HDi 306 and have the worlds most epic daily Tongue
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I INSTANTLY DON'T WANT IT BECAUSE OF THE ADVERT WRITTEN IN CAPITALS. TWAT.

They are permanent 4x4, I had a green mi16 4x4 for a short while, until I realised it was rotten as hell. Wish I'd kept it thought seeing how much people ask for them now!
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge for prime minister.
Poodle Wrote:I reckon Norledge has got it on the head mind.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge gets my vote tbh.
Thanks given by:
Permanent.
Some of the base models had a switch to lock the centre diff though. Mi16's have viscous centre diffs and torsen rears. Diffs are pretty strong but the transfer box struggles with more than 200 horsies due to flex, and has a bit of a shite sealing arrangement around the bearings.
Thanks given by: