Emma's PUG

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emma's PUG
Hehe, i must ahve miss read about the lucas injectors Sad well i will have to wait till i get some bosch injectors, the if you're correct chris you will get rep/man love depending what i feel like haha.

[Image: Photo0957.jpg]

Heres the car ready for its MOT ^^^^^^^ it reminds me a lot of my first car i can't think why....

[Image: DSCF4172.jpg]

Hopefully it will pass with flying colours but knowing french cars it wont. I have left the stage one tune that VLJ had done as it doesnt seem to smoke at 2000-2500 standing still so hopefully will pass the smoke test.
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks bloody awesome, looks like you've been busy polishing! Gotta love a white phase 1... almost as much win as diablo Tongue.

Good luck with the MOT, although if my old DT can pass the smoke test you'll have no worries Smile
Thanks given by:
Looks beaut, wanna polish mine up too?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Chris is right. You owe him rep lol.
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2012, 06:39 PM)Curt Wrote: Looks bloody awesome, looks like you've been busy polishing! Gotta love a white phase 1... almost as much win as diablo Tongue.

Good luck with the MOT, although if my old DT can pass the smoke test you'll have no worries Smile

Very busy polishing, have only done about a quarter of it properly, i want to bring the paintwork back to its full potential, i dont think the previous owner had ever cleaned it.

I hope its ok in the MOT i did check it over and everything else seems ok, cross fingers

(13-09-2012, 06:54 PM)Matt Wrote: Looks beaut, wanna polish mine up too?

I would polish it but it really takes far too much time Tongue

(13-09-2012, 07:30 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Chris is right. You owe him rep lol.

Seems like i should go rep him then ...... so with lucas injectors the car wont accelerate either?
Thanks given by:
This looks amazing now, nice work dude! It should work on lucas injectors, just badly lol. Crossing my fingers for the MOT mate.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Car has 12months MOT finally Smile Only advisories were handbrake low efficiency but passable, and deteriorated rear brake lines but they aren't bad so all is good Smile

Now its time to start tidying the car up so first off was to sort out the rust bubbles that were starting to appear around the sunroof

In primer:

[Image: Photo0977_zps9b04aeeb.jpg]

Also spraying the door handles and fitting ph3 door cards:

[Image: Photo0976_zps7c946055.jpg]

[Image: Photo0975_zpsd759f503.jpg]

[Image: Photo0974_zps4fbb924e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looking good. Did my handles aswell this weekend. Looked amazing to curt put a thumb print in one haha.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Looks good mate, I too have sprayed a door handle this weekend to replace the one i snapped. Ive gotta say fresh bianca is VERY white
Thanks given by:
Looking good. White is a bitch to paint. As dum dum said you dont realise how white it was until you spray fresh so unless you can blend it, normally it stands out big time
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Seems to be a good weekend for spraying handles apart from the downpour today which is why there is one white handle and one black.

Curt sounds just as impatient as me when spraying i always seem to do that

I thought the colour match was quite good, but im yet to see it in sunshine. Have you tried a cutting compound to revive the paint work at all chris?

(23-09-2012, 02:01 PM)Niall Wrote: Looking good. White is a bitch to paint. As dum dum said you dont realise how white it was until you spray fresh so unless you can blend it, normally it stands out big time

Yeah im going to have fun and games blending the roof in but hopefully i can get it not to notice too badly
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2012, 02:05 PM)Fozzy Wrote: I thought the colour match was quite good, but im yet to see it in sunshine. Have you tried a cutting compound to revive the paint work at all chris?

Not on this car, Its a 1 pannel at a time job and its rubbing compound, paint renovator, polish then 2 coats of wax which is ALOT of work by hand to do a whole car.

Truth is I just dont care that much.
Thanks given by:
In my defence, I was trying to help... It just went wrong
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2012, 02:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Truth is I just dont care that much.

Sounds about right, you seem to be more of the 'ide rather drive it than look at it'
Thanks given by:
This hasn't been updated in a long time, but as emma has spent the last couple of days refurbing her wheels i thought a picture would be nice, Im not 100% on the colour choice but i think they will grow on me.

[Image: DSCN0428copy_zpsf90a13ec.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Looks good I actually quite like the wheels

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Like I said, love the colour! Put the one you sent me up, it shows it well Smile

I've only just noticed the ninja cat lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah the colour isn't that obvious in the picture, thats why im waiting to see it in the flesh before passing judgment to whether i really like it.

Heres the other picture

Thanks given by:
That looks amazing! What colour is it? Say "blue" and i will come down there and shit through your letterbox. :p
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I think it's a bluey blue poodle
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I asked that very question and got "it's green" lol
Thanks given by:
Actually quite a nice colour! Fixed the pump yet?
Thanks given by:
Yeah you would get the same response i gave curt, as i actually don't know the colour you will have to ask emma when you see her next.

Cars still running on a lucas atm but eventually i will fit the Bosch now i know the problem.
Thanks given by:
Hahaha fair enough, give us a shout if you want a hand bosching her up.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Might take you up on that offer, will bring it back to ports with me as i think it may have been the glowplugs that were the problem. Got the right injectors this time lol
Thanks given by:
I'm old thread but if any of you are on here still I now own her and thankfully she's still as clean Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Emma, Dan and Daniel's pug addiction... ekjdm14 15 2,727 27-01-2021, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  Emma's HDi MrsMidnight 44 8,900 19-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Midnightclub