What your Username origins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What your Username origins
10 years ago I had a pony tail, then before then a hair style like one of the oasis brothers.
The lads at school in our final year, said andy we are going pin ya down and shave your hair off! I said come and get me.
Ten years later I am still waiting lol! took me 3 years to grow my pony tail, might as well say it was the maddest thing I did in my teenage years. I have thought about growing it back again.
Thanks given by:
(01-10-2014, 01:12 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(01-10-2014, 01:05 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote: I had short hair. I looked like a serial killer. Thus I stick to longer hair. I look less like a murderer [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

And Matt you know you can loan. Whenever.

I look like Max branning and Karl Pilkingtons love child.

[Image: jakewood2.jpg]
[Image: Karl-Pilkington-watford-asda-picture1.jpg]

Never seen How you look bud but I'm sure others will back you up Wink
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
When i first joined .net a few years back i didnt know what to use as my username, looking around my room i saw an album called 4waydiablo, didnt think id become an "active" member so i just used that.... nothing to do with 306 colours lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
well i look like madmax and i have some mad plans so thats what i went with and also nothing to do with my name

i reley should learn to drive then some of theas plans mite happen
Thanks given by:
Dads nickname for me, and my first email address from ~10 years ago.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Like the bread best of both and the date of my birthday Smile
HOVIS16
306 Rallye giving people a surprise because they think shes a 1.6 ;-) Silly people
Thanks given by:
pug306driver says it all I thinkMakeup nice car and has done us proud so far, brilliant down the 40 miles of motorway during the summer, good on fuel, annoying squeak from drive belt on start up, it skipped a tooth on one pulley between bonnet lifts but was popped back in line and has been ok since.......mot test soon and a bit of welding, keeping my fingers crossed as it will be mig ed........

in 5 k miles has used virtually no oil, not had a top up and level is very near the top stick mark......hopefully this car will last years and years and years......

brilliant forum dudesHeart
Thanks given by: