205 speedlines

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 speedlines
I know this has probably been covered before. Is there anything needed to fit 205 speedlines to my '6'? Spacers? Wheel bolts? Etc. Cheers
Thanks given by:
Bolts straight on with old style flat bolts, weights may catch on the callipers tho. them balanced with weights on the inside only
Thanks given by:
will be fine as long as your beam isn't cambered, could do with 5mm spacers on the back but i never ran them . . .whhel weights sometimes catch for about 5mins then they don't after being worn down . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I ran them on two 306s fine. Nothing needed you need the bolts though. I just so happen to have a set...
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
What's the difference between the bolts for my clones and the bolts needed for
speedlines?
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2014, 09:44 PM)willJspears Wrote: What's the difference between the bolts for my clones and the bolts needed for
speedlines?

None mate, they're the same Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Righto, cheers
Thanks given by: