Peugeot enthusiasts group

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot enthusiasts group
Well, that's different! lol

Gangster lean seat position just tops it off really.
Thanks given by:
now that is a beut.
Thanks given by:
Front numberplate is wonky and exhaust aren't in same positions. Last one really annoys me, people go to all the hassle of changing exhausts/getting one made and it's wonky.
Thanks given by:
If only my sister hadn't thrashed her 206..
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2014, 09:48 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Front numberplate is wonky and exhaust aren't in same positions. Last one really annoys me, people go to all the hassle of changing exhausts/getting one made and it's wonky.

That exhaust makes it sound like a rd4 and adds 30bhp "AT THE WHEELS" lol
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
i kinda like flip paint....
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
(28-09-2014, 11:23 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: i kinda like flip paint....

its ok... you drive an MX5.. lol, we will let you off on account of us all feeling sorry for you (unless you're a hairdresser)
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Not my sort of thing but I've seen worse 206's TBH, Too much bitchiness in the car scene IMO
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
All that and the moron cant fit a numberplate straight?!?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
At least you spelt moron right this time Piggy! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2014, 07:04 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: At least you spelt moron right this time Piggy! lol

lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2014, 07:04 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: At least you spelt moron right this time Piggy! lol

At least my car wouldnt make that 207 look good Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
What's that supposed to mean? Hope you're not being mean to me. Tongue
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2014, 07:15 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: What's that supposed to mean? Hope you're not being mean to me. Tongue

Smooth doorz...17" rimz yo...tinted windowz ayite....

noooooo...not at all Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Don't like the smooth doors, 17s are going once the rubbers worn out, tints are staying though. Anything else? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
The awful chavtastic 'evo' mirrors? Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Well, me and another member on here both got banned from peg last night... Gutted..
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
And on the subject of wingnadz car those god awful side repeaters.

Everyone knows only wankers have wankery side repeaters
Thanks given by:
Needs a ph3 bumper as well tbh....why did you swap it for the diablo again? Confused lol
Thanks given by:
Lol, those mirrors are long gone as well, got standard ones back on it now, thank god!

And whats wrong with the side repeaters Chris? Have i missed something? They're standard ph3 crystal repeaters.

Tom, i needed a bigger boot. Still very much regret getting rid of the DT though, the hdi is a full on sack of shit by comparison! Getting there with it slowly though, Got new discs for the front to replace the warped one, CV joint to do, and i need to look at the top engine mount as its seems to rattle! Confused Guessing the mounting cup has cracked, but until i whip it apart to have a look, i'm not entirely sure.
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2014, 05:30 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Tom, i needed a bigger boot. Still very much regret getting rid of the DT though, the hdi is a full on sack of shit by comparison! Getting there with it slowly though, Got new discs for the front to replace the warped one, CV joint to do, and i need to look at the top engine mount as its seems to rattle! Confused Guessing the mounting cup has cracked, but until i whip it apart to have a look, i'm not entirely sure.

Was rhetorical but fair enough. lol

Ignorance is bliss for engine mount cradle...I'm yet to see a broken one on any of mine.... Itwasntme

Does look like you're making progress with it at least though! Smile
Thanks given by:
Slowly but surely mate, though i still have days that i'd happily torch the damn thing! lol

EDIT: After taking the angels off of course. Wink
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 10:04 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(25-09-2014, 09:50 AM)Razorback_Rob Wrote:
(25-09-2014, 09:37 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: I find peg both hilarious and frustrating at the same time.... Like how have they attracted so many.. For lack of a better word.... Fucktards

Gives Peugeot owners a bad name when people see those mongs dribbling over each other and mouth breathing

I knew you'd post man Wink along with your news how an admin gets banned by the page owner for removing anyone who disagrees with him.. Seems like a good page [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I enjoy watching the posts.

I got banned and blocked by that stevie cos I genuinely offered him £400 for his dturbo xud, he thought I was taking piss till I told him its worth about £600 not the £1800 he wants.
He removed my genuine offer.
He was asking people to make offers through inbox so he can bid people up, so I told him he was a lady garden! :-)

Lol
Thanks given by:
Holy thread revival Batman!
Thanks given by:
You seriously resurrected this to just write 'lol'?!
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
(29-10-2015, 07:22 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: You seriously resurrected this to just write 'lol'?!

This tbh. Am I gonna have to check through your post history to weed out any spammy posts? Tongue
Thanks given by:
Thread about plebs.

/Thread
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
we are not going to bash any car group so im going to lock this

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye