Peugeot enthusiasts group

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot enthusiasts group
They havent actually stolen anything. Look at the teeth... they are more inset, look at the ear, its more angled, the top line is way more stylised and the nose is a lot bigger.

That final flick is a horrific waste of space on the car screen and also of vinyl when making them.
Thanks given by:
(24-09-2014, 09:58 PM)Niall Wrote: . I know most of the regulars on here are on PEG....for various reasons Wink

yes........ trolling ..... lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I find peg both hilarious and frustrating at the same time.... Like how have they attracted so many.. For lack of a better word.... Fucktards

Gives Peugeot owners a bad name when people see those mongs dribbling over each other and mouth breathing
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I didn't even realise PEG was a forum, thought it was just another FB group. Might have to go over there to pass some time, sounds like its interesting anyway! lol
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 09:37 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: I find peg both hilarious and frustrating at the same time.... Like how have they attracted so many.. For lack of a better word.... Fucktards

Gives Peugeot owners a bad name when people see those mongs dribbling over each other and mouth breathing

you tend to get that tho...

the FT's in the group tend to be loudest... and most noteable.. in this case they have more members so the percentage of tards is higher, and hence they appear to have a higher contingent...

I still think fire...
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 09:37 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: I find peg both hilarious and frustrating at the same time.... Like how have they attracted so many.. For lack of a better word.... Fucktards

I knew you'd post man Wink along with your news how an admin gets banned by the page owner for removing anyone who disagrees with him.. Seems like a good page [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I enjoy watching the posts.
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 09:50 AM)Razorback_Rob Wrote:

I knew you'd post man Wink along with your news how an admin gets banned by the page owner for removing anyone who disagrees with him.. Seems like a good page [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I enjoy watching the posts.

I got banned and blocked by that stevie cos I genuinely offered him £400 for his dturbo xud, he thought I was taking piss till I told him its worth about £600 not the £1800 he wants.
He removed my genuine offer.
He was asking people to make offers through inbox so he can bid people up, so I told him he was a lady garden! :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:

I'm guessing that's stevie then lol? Same as kent said same post I genuinely offered him £600 for his xud and got banned?? Then I later found out that he was wanting £1800 lmfao, low mileage or not it's never going to be worth rallye money!
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 10:09 AM)crumpy Wrote:

I'm guessing that's stevie then lol? Same as kent said same post I genuinely offered him £600 for his xud and got banned?? Then I later found out that he was wanting £1800 lmfao, low mileage or not it's never going to be worth rallye money!

That's him [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] die of laughter whenever I hear the stories about him [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
I had the misfortune of meeting stevie once...

The amount of hassle I had from him about a f*cking dturbo interior was unreal.... Went off on one because I didn't include every nut, bolt, screw, plug, wire etc needed to fit a ph2 interior into a ph1 lolololol

But yes, he has now been removed from the page for removing anyone with an opinion different to his own lmao
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 10:43 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: I had the misfortune of meeting stevie once...

The amount of hassle I had from him about a f*cking dturbo interior was unreal.... Went off on one because I didn't include every nut, bolt, screw, plug, wire etc needed to fit a ph2 interior into a ph1 lolololol

But yes, he has now been removed from the page for removing anyone with an opinion different to his own lmao

He especially liked how you addressed him when posting items. Lad couldn't take the banter :p

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
£1800 for ANY D-Turbo lol

That's mint '6 or tidy Rallye money. Can even get a decent 205 GTI for that...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I think someone needs to rant about the 207 owners too as they use the same logo as well as us and PEG
Thanks given by:
We need to update our logo I recommend this. It might encourage some extra members from PEG?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 11:56 AM)lolsteve Wrote: We need to update our logo I recommend this. It might encourage some extra members from PEG?
literally wet my self haha
Thanks given by:
ill see what i can do!
Thanks given by:
lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 10:49 AM)Razorback_Rob Wrote:
(25-09-2014, 10:43 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: I had the misfortune of meeting stevie once...

He especially liked how you addressed him when posting items. Lad couldn't take the banter :p

This was genuine gold! He's such a complete fucktard. 'Gonna make my dturbo into a show car mayyyyyyte'

(25-09-2014, 11:56 AM)lolsteve Wrote: We need to update our logo I recommend this. It might encourage some extra members from PEG?

Steve wins the internet for today

/end
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:

"M8 dat is sik"

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Does anyone have a blaze thats massively better than a mint condition rallye? or a tuned, chipped, hire car.?
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I reckon Toseland went to PEG first before finding this place, explains the fire requests.
Thanks given by:
We look great ripping another car club, well done guys..
Thanks given by: Ben_w
We never normally do though JJ...

I mean it must be at least 72hours since 'the club that mustnt be named' has been mentioned!?

lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 02:10 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: We look great ripping another car club, well done guys..

I know what your saying mate but some of the PEG lot are thoroughly unpleasant and have threatened our members at shows and that. I'm sure there's alot of nice people there but I haven met those members yet.
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 02:08 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: I reckon Toseland went to PEG first before finding this place, explains the fire requests.

can you imagine what would happen if i rocked up on the PEG group and said "hey i drive a suzuki" lol..

there would be a meltdown.

ahahaha you forgot the burbery...

we could have a PEG members appreciation day... on here haha
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 07:11 PM)toseland Wrote: we could have a PEG members appreciation day... on here haha

We could put up photos of their members like this one

[Image: 21440-Burberry_pig_1.JPG]
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 10:04 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:

I got banned and blocked by that stevie cos I genuinely offered him £400 for his dturbo xud, he thought I was taking piss till I told him its worth about £600 not the £1800 he wants.
He removed my genuine offer.
He was asking people to make offers through inbox so he can bid people up, so I told him he was a lady garden! :-)

(25-09-2014, 10:09 AM)crumpy Wrote:

HA HA I offered him £10 and didn't get banned, he is a monumental bell end tho! Removing all the stuff he didn't like on the post Undecided

Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 02:10 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: We look great ripping another car club, well done guys..

Normally i would agree JJ but like Dum says, the regulars that were at FCS were terrible people. A few of our members almost ended up nose to nose with a few of them because they were kicking off.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
They're full on bellends! I must of been banned from the group for at least 2 weeks before I even noticed. Even at that it was crump that pointed it out to me.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 10:07 PM)Niall Wrote:

Normally i would agree JJ but like Dum says, the regulars that were at FCS were terrible people. A few of our members almost ended up nose to nose with a few of them because they were kicking off.
Very nearly...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by: