:-( lost without my phone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:-( lost without my phone
propa devasted dropped my phone down the toilet today dont no how am gunna survive without a decent one lol
Thanks given by:
how did you manage that? lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
texting and wipeing aint win.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This is why iPad on the bog is win. Too big to fall all the way down lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:how did you manage that? lol

i was having a lazy day so had hoodie on and it was in the pocket as ive turned round after flushing its slid out my pocket and took a swim Sad

had to search the kids toy box hahah as they always have my old phones only thing i could find was a bloody sony ericsson k750i hahaha bad times
Thanks given by:
haha yeah bad times indeed on a k750i lol

ive almost done that once to be fair but clocked it and ninja turned around, didnt catch it but knocked it from going down the bog haha
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:haha yeah bad times indeed on a k750i lol

ive almost done that once to be fair but clocked it and ninja turned around, didnt catch it but knocked it from going down the bog haha

propa guttered on a good note it is insured so i got sort that out but coz of bank hoilday couldnt do anything,

but in the mean time am stuck with a epic fail of a phone, worst part is when i had that phone it was the best sony at the time hahaha bad times i feel old xx
Thanks given by:

nowt wrong with the k750i. one of my all time favorate phones.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:

nowt wrong with the k750i. one of my all time favorate phones.

haha am used to touch screens now and i cant text for shit on this haha xx
Thanks given by:
good thing is with a phone with buttons you can text and drive as you dont have to look at the buttons. Used to have them all memorized so i could text and look at the board and answer any of the teachers questions at the same time lol
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:good thing is with a phone with buttons you can text and drive as you dont have to look at the buttons. Used to have them all memorized so i could text and look at the board and answer any of the teachers questions at the same time lol

hahaha sam that is so very true lol although it doesnt take the sting out of me being stuck with it, cant believe it was once a top phone hahah xx
Thanks given by:
Lol, take it out and dry it, it'll be fine.....
Thanks given by:
put it in a bowl of rice!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Ive still got my sony ericsson W810i in my drawer at uni just in case! And i used to have a nokia 3510i? the blue one with the orange sides! Still see them in CEX for £17!

bowl of rice works wonders! my mate dropped his samsung galaxy S2 and it lived again once it had been riced!
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Bring back the IT crowd! I prefer using proper keys to text TBH, one of the main reasons I got a Blackberry.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lost Aero R Letter Eeyore 18 3,271 28-07-2015, 12:40 PM
Last Post: procta
  Lost property FCS ginge191 22 4,585 09-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Fooby
  Lost only Key for Peogeot 306 1998 steveizz 13 2,020 04-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Toms306