hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
signed up a few weeks ago,have long driving history including driving a bus in india over 30 years ago,originally from midllands but now in devon catching moles to pay bills,current wheels,x reg meridian estate hdi,previous french cars simca 1000 & renault 10 (both rear engine) and of course my fav zx td estate,you all sound nice guys.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile

Get some pics up!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
i was wrong,what a sad bunch of neverhasbeens and thats not going change is it,i would say,have a word with yourself,but there is nobody else for most of you is there so that goes without saying.i must go now a young lady craves my attention,i do hope you all breakdown soon so at least you will have somewhere to go,europarts
Thanks given by:
Oops, has someone upset you? Confused

Considering you've only made 3 posts, 2 of which in here and one asking about a towbar which you missed out on, I can't see what the problem is?
Thanks given by:
Well, I'm confused.
Thanks given by:
Possibly from PEG? lol
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2014, 04:46 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Possibly from PEG? lol

undoubtedly. Looks like we have a mole on the forum!
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2014, 04:31 PM)mole Wrote: i was wrong,what a sad bunch of neverhasbeens and thats not going change is it,i would say,have a word with yourself,but there is nobody else for most of you is there so that goes without saying.i must go now a young ladyboy craves my attention,i do hope you all breakdown soon so at least you will have somewhere to go,europarts

Edited for you Makeup
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by: