Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi, my names russ, after having 1.6 blaze tu on throttle bodies as a teenager I spotted a nice blaze 6 for sale the other day and snapped it up, it's a little cracker looking forward to getting involved in the forum and hopefully a little help from time too time. :-)
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome! Big Grin

Theres alot of blaze love on here, get some pictures of the new '6 up Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcome matt. I love the blazes too, feels like getting reacquainted with a quality ex girlfriend lol.
I will get some pics up when you I'm in from work chap. :-)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum,Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
Thanks given by:
Pardon my ignorance - what's a Blaze?
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2014, 02:15 PM)Paisleycheesewarrior Wrote: Pardon my ignorance - what's a Blaze?

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=19002]

'Borrowed' from Mitch's Project thread

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-26646.html
Thanks given by:
Cheers.

Also loving the finish on those alloys. That's the perfect colour I want on my 6 - when I find one!
Thanks given by:
So finally got round to a couple of pics. Here's the blaze. [attachment=19274][attachment=19275][attachment=19276][attachment=19277]
Drivers mirror doesn't work or and the mirror switch is faulty other than that and the aircon it is mint!!
Thanks given by:
That does look i good health! Glovebox looks abit full in the last pic Tongue
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Thanks Matt.
Lol yup it's rammed full of paperwork, this car has some serious history lol.
Need to bring it in and file it all the glove box is literally fit to burst lol.
Shit the cambelt 8k ago recon head new water pump cambelt and gasket, receipt for £1400 from November last year. so she should have a few miles in her. :-)
Thanks given by:
It's been a long day, 8 hour round trip with the m25 traffic, been back to raid Surrey for another one of its 6's today.
My friend say mine last week and couldn't help himself lol.
Diablo red and only 73k on the clock. The bodywork isn't too bad, the only real problem is the gearbox is a little notchy going into first.
Thanks given by: