306 wont start

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 wont start
Hi every one im kev.
Im new here so please tell me if i get it wrong lol.
I have a 2001 306d non turbo.
I stopped to put fuel in and the car hasnt started since, i have changed the pump, the relay and cut off solinoid but still get no fuel at injecters. Im baffled can any one help
Thanks
Thanks given by:
air in the system? primer bulb letting air in? i take it its cranking over fine?
oh and hi and welcome
Thanks given by:
Did u take the fuel in line off and prime it to make sure theres a good flow of fuel may be nt getting a nuf if so just get a 5 litre drum of fuel and a nother hose with a primer on it take off ur old fuel line for a min and put the hose wif the primer and pump it in that way just to see if it fires up lol wecome to the forum lol
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2014, 03:39 PM)eskimogod Wrote: air in the system? primer bulb letting air in? i take it its cranking over fine?
oh and hi and welcome

Hi and thanks for getting back to me.
Yes its turning over fine dosnt even try to start, it was driving fine no problems just stopped to fill up got back in the car and it would not start i will check that cheers.

(23-09-2014, 03:39 PM)eskimogod Wrote: air in the system? primer bulb letting air in? i take it its cranking over fine?
oh and hi and welcome

Hi and thanks for getting back to me.
Yes its turning over fine dosnt even try to start, it was driving fine no problems just stopped to fill up got back in the car and it would not start i will check that cheers.

(23-09-2014, 04:00 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Did u take the fuel in line off and prime it to make sure theres a good flow of fuel may be nt getting a nuf if so just get a 5 litre drum of fuel and a nother hose with a primer on it take off ur old fuel line for a min and put the hose wif the primer and pump it in that way just to see if it fires up lol wecome to the forum lol

Hi there thanks for that will try it later really got me stumped lol
Thanks given by:
A 2001 NAD is electronically controlled isn't it? Sounds like the immobiliser has got stuck on for some reason.
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2014, 04:19 PM)Toms306 Wrote: A 2001 NAD is electronically controlled isn't it? Sounds like the immobiliser has got stuck on for some reason.

Hi Toms a freind of mine said it was that but ive got no idea where to start with some thing like that. Do you know if you can disconnect the immobiliser?.
Thanks for getting back to me
Kev.
Thanks given by:
looked under the cambelt cover?
Thanks given by:
Pressed the reset button behind the battery?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2014, 05:00 PM)maxlee Wrote: looked under the cambelt cover?

Yes checked cam belt all ok there

(23-09-2014, 05:29 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Pressed the reset button behind the battery?

Hi just had a look cant see any reset button any where around the battery
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2014, 06:42 PM)kevboy01 Wrote:
(23-09-2014, 05:00 PM)maxlee Wrote: looked under the cambelt cover?

Yes checked cam belt all ok there

(23-09-2014, 05:29 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Pressed the reset button behind the battery?

Hi just had a look cant see any reset button any where around the battery
It's on the bulkhead I think Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
This might work on my phone. This is the switch matt is on about
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...t=0&ndsp=1
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2014, 10:36 PM)eskimogod Wrote: This might work on my phone. This is the switch matt is on about
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...t=0&ndsp=1
Hi there i have looked there is no switch anywhere and i have done all the other things that the guys have said but still no joy . Time to send it to scrapy now.
Thanks for all your help off
every one
Kev.

(23-09-2014, 04:19 PM)Toms306 Wrote: A 2001 NAD is electronically controlled isn't it? Sounds like the immobiliser has got stuck on for some reason.

Hi there. I think it must be immobiliser done every thing eles no luck lol. Time to call local scrapy i think.
Thanks for your help
Kev.
Thanks given by: