hi all!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi all!
Obligatory newbie post.. new to the forum not new to 306's currently looking for my 5th feeling another phase 1 dturbo (if anyone knows of a decent one)
Expect some spamming from me over the next few weeks so I can raid the sale ads Wink

Cheers all
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum, don't suppose you've got any pics of your past cars? Smile

Oh, and thanks for the heads up on the spam front, I shall keep a close eye on you! Big Grin As long as your posts are constructive and thought out, rather than just blatant spam rubbish, you'll be fine. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum,Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome. Hello
Thanks given by:
Posting on my phone at the moment but will chuck up some pics of my car past later! (Not that its too interesting..)
Thanks for the welcomes Smile
Thanks given by:
May not be too interesting in your opinion, but at the end of the day, it's an extra post for you to put the pics up, and can spark a conversation that can help immensely towards your 100 post limit. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Damn fair point that! Best get pictures of my whole car past then.. That sholud be a fair few posts indeed Wink
Thanks given by:
welcome along Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Smile
Thanks given by:
Another Dturbo addict, XUD's getting some love!

>>>new to the forum not new to 306's currently looking for my 5th feeling another phase 1 dturbo
Thanks given by:
currently looking for my 5th feeling another phase 1 dturbo.
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2014, 01:47 PM)JamesPT Wrote: Another Dturbo addict, XUD's getting some love!

>>>new to the forum not new to 306's currently looking for my 5th feeling another phase 1 dturbo

indeed gotta love the xud! and now i have one back in my life Big Grin time to get some pics up when i have actually have some spare time (and its not dark)
Thanks given by:
welcome and pop some pics up Wink
Thanks given by:
Hello and Welcome!, More XUD Love... mine rattled its way into my heart long ago LoL

opps Double post!
Thanks given by: