Cheapest Place for Genuine Epson Inks?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheapest Place for Genuine Epson Inks?
As title really, seems to be hundreds of places selling them!

I need the T1285 pack, about £40 RRP. Tesco have it for £26 on offer atm....but typically didn't have the right one at the Ipswich branch. And they don't post so would have to wait in for delivery.

Anyone know where else would it for a similar price?

I've broken 2 printers with non-genuine ink in the past so not even gonna try it this time lol.

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
only ever use non genuine works the same as far as i can see for a fraction of the price
Thanks given by:
Hmm, seems to ruin the jets(?) in mine!! Sad

Get streaks and misses all over the place. It hasn't happened since only using genuine ones though. Could be a coincidence as all 3 printers were different models but not sure I wanna risk ruining another! Confused
Thanks given by:
pop down to your local PC shop, see if they can sort you out. or ebay.
Thanks given by:
ebuyer or amazon.
Thanks given by:
Frankly it's cheaper these days to go and buy a printer that's fine with non-genuine inks and run that.

Canon iP4600 I can heartily recommend if you can still get hold of them! Used to have a fleet of probably 30 of them where I used to work and they were cracking - rarely went wrong and inks were cheap as hell for them.

Or just get on ebay and find a cheap colour laser (older the better!!!!) and keep shaking the toners... Still works out cheaper than inkjet! I've got a laser I found in a skip in about 2007 and I ran it all through university and still run it today and I've STILL not replaced the toners in it!!! Just take them out, give them a shake and go on for another few hundred pages!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Try prink.com
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best/cheapest modified car insurer? MY95 10 1,297 07-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  cheapest insurance for convicted drivers? mattydturb 8 1,677 03-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Last Post: DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
  Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! Worlds cheapest alloys!! SupaStar88 30 7,364 04-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Toms306