My china gti 6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My china gti 6
Wheel looks good

You going to snetterton pm if you do and I'm shure me and rowell would be game for it aswell.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Yeah thinking about snetterdon along with my mate in his
Thanks given by:
Been a while since iv updated this!! Not much has changed this year really past its mot in September with some advisories brakes mainly so swing as it's sort for winter will be overhauling the brakes! Took her on holiday this year to Cornwall done 1200 miles in a week which is more than it done in a hole year last year! Didn't miss a beat apart from developing a lumping sound from passengers side when going over uneven bumpy roads so going to have a suspention overhall while of the road to I'm thinking! And that's about it really
Thanks given by:
Just a few updates got some black masks but need refurbing and also picked up a set of Fox racing alloys for £50 with nearly new tyres, they will do for track wheels aren't anything special will get more pics soon [Image: 276fe5c6ed670c47f8af9a0824d36702.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Win for 50 pound,will fit brembo's etc behind aswell.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Yeah all new pads and discs are next on the list!
Thanks given by:
Were those wheels local? I sold a set about 5 years ago lol, wonder if they're the same ones.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I got them from Debenham mate so they might be Yeah lol
Thanks given by:
Lol, they suit your car better than they did on the 5dr 1.4 I had at the time tbf!
Thanks given by:
Yeah there only going to be used for track days when I get around to doing one! Need to change brakes and new brake pipes first before I do anything though
Thanks given by:
So not many updates havnt had much time for any work on the car, just recently moved house and also found out I'm going to be a dad has taken up most of my time and money! But have managed to sort out a few issues with fitting a new passenger window runner as that had given up on me! And gave it a clean today to.[Image: b87ad71ef5950179c061ba5cb250d384.jpg][Image: 00b7f59026d9b199d8a6f2cfd46f348b.jpg][Image: 8b1afcfebd5fa07c4a56eb4cf5c23de0.jpg]
Got a long list of things to get sorted before pug fest as won't be coming to fcs this Year.
Replace all brakes
Brake lines
Bit of welding on subframe
Just noticed my passenger side coilover is leaking so need a set of lowering springs to put on my b4s iv got
They are the most ergent jobs which need looking at then after pug fest it will be coming of the road for the Forse able future as it just doesn't get used and won't while we have a young baby so I'd rather tuck it away in the garage then sell it and I can get my bonnet front bumper resprayed when I have some spare cash

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
So had a spare sunday so i cracked on with the long list iv got! Replaced the front brakes they definitely needed changing! Flexi pipipes are getting quite bad so thinking about some braided ones anybody get any preferences where to get some? Changed the coilovers they have definitely had it! So back runing b4s with standard springs for the time being untill i source some eibachs [Image: 9da30d4b612b02b8b40ab34176720947.jpg][Image: cff07ff6fbe572e66e4ac3dbe201b73f.jpg]
[Image: 7501d23b7c653179d65bc6c3dd1dea94.jpg]
So after my bussy day and going to modnats on saturday for the day i thought id give the old girl a proper clean [Image: e5e86b0884f0aa5fe0ff78249798f1b0.jpg]

Thanks given by:
So havnt had time to do much to the car myself as just started my own company and iv been working 7 days a week untill today! But anyway its been to chambers and had a few bits done new braided lines and he fitted the rear brakes for me to. Next is a good clean ready for pugfest!

Thanks given by: