My xsi Diablo (daily)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My xsi Diablo (daily)
So I've had her 12 months and decided to smarten her up Abit.
(On a shoe string)
Before:

[Image: imagejpg1_zps4066e3ea.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zps8552dd13.jpg]

New bits

[Image: imagejpg1_zps4ce6f90b.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg3_zps245b16ba.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg2_zps9d3eb090.jpg]

Got Abit carried away with the paint

[Image: DSC_0135_zps315e9e0a.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsa6ad6c12.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg2_zpsf433081c.jpg]

That's it so far
Thanks given by:
Looks nice mate, not a fan of the red edging on the cyclones but personal preference :p any more plans?
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 08:36 PM)Jimmy306uk Wrote: Looks nice mate, not a fan of the red edging on the cyclones but personal preference :p any more plans?

I like the cyclones but wanted something abit different and I want to
Replace shocks, rear beam, lower it 30/40mm, tint windows, strut braces oil temp+press gauges, Yellow fogs, and poly bush kit
And new headlight(masks)
But it's all a case of money
So far iv only bought fabric and glue and a can of paint 25quid
I'm supposed be saving for a wedding.
Thanks given by:
Looking good pal! As said, not keen on the clones, but each to their own. Needs cabriolet visors though. Or retrim your current ones black. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Those wheels look sweet on the late shadow silver 306.

I like em sorta
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 08:54 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Looking good pal! As said, not keen on the clones, but each to their own. Needs cabriolet visors though. Or retrim your current ones black. Wink

I've been looking at the black visors but also some DVD Dodgy visors but there £70 a visor and come in black,
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 08:58 PM)Piggy Wrote: Those wheels look sweet on the late shadow silver 306.

I like em sorta

There abit like marmite lol
Thanks given by:
Dont get the dvd visors. They look tacky as anything and dont fit. Get a flip screen head unit if you want to have a screen! I got my original visors flocked for only £15 and that was with the visors included! Looks good buddy but im not sure on the cyclones. I think the centres need to be a different colour as they look faded.

See if you can get a head unit surround as that will tidy up the radio a bit!
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 09:12 PM)SRowell Wrote: Dont get the dvd visors. They look tacky as anything and dont fit. Get a flip screen head unit if you want to have a screen! I got my original visors flocked for only £15 and that was with the visors included! Looks good buddy but im not sure on the cyclones. I think the centres need to be a different colour as they look faded.

See if you can get a head unit surround as that will tidy up the radio a bit!
Thanks for the advice
Where did you get the flocked ones that seems cheap and the centre 'spokes' where just some silver wheel paint I'd get left over.
And I'm thinking of removing the head unit and moving it as I only use aux connection on it I'm thinking of putting gauges in the din slot
Thanks given by: