Saturdays in or out?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturdays in or out?
Currently I am cleaning my car anyone else staying in or venturing out?
Thanks given by:
I'm in!
Properly in too as for some random reason its pissing rain even though the forecast is dry.
I'm sorting out the last few bits for racing tomorrow, the bike has just had a link taken out of its chain and a new gear cable and I'm just cleaning drinks bottles.
Thanks given by:
Work as i do every night Sad dam I need a new job

Thanks given by:
im in playing with the new tig welder TRYING to make stuff lol

chris you can have my job when i finally leave haha
Thanks given by:
staying in tonight

heavy session last night which didn't finish till 4 then adding work the fact i had to be at work this morning at 8 has done me over plus its peeing it down f1 qualifying and a pizza for me tonight Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Night in, got to get up early tomorrow for trax
Thanks given by:
Few people in tonight then glad im not the only one, few of you have Sunday plans im on day 2 of car cleaning tomorrow weather permitting
Thanks given by:
I'm always in on weekends...and most weekdays tbf lol.
Thanks given by:
Just finished my sausage and chips, about to watch doctor who, washed down with some ciiiideeeeeerrrrrrr
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I work away Mon - Fri so most weekends are spent in. Just made a Curry now watching tele with the missus.
Thanks given by:
Just waiting for the old man to finish BBQing me some sausages and ribs, night in infront of the tv for me.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Could be out but im in as ive been out all day!
Thanks given by:
In. Afew cans and crap telly to watch, behaving myself though as I want to get a decent ride in on the MTB tomorrow
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by: