• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 DTurbo S. China. Breaking inc. TD04L/11mm Bosch Setup
Matty Wrote:I'll be honest. I think 180bhp at 25-30psi is optimistic. Wink
Maybe with a few more psi's then haha
But should be about that
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Matty Wrote:I'll be honest. I think 180bhp at 25-30psi is optimistic. Wink

Yeah probably is a bit high, but i'm sure it will be a lot better than a T2 at that range, better flow lower charge temps..?
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Yes. Exactly.

There's no exact figure really depends on your other setup of intake (restrictive?), free flowing exhaust, plenty of fuelling... etc etc. tmic/fmic/water/meths inj etc

Wink
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
I have PM'ed you btw Wink Hope it sent, it went a bit funny..
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Ricky Wrote:I have PM'ed you btw Wink Hope it sent, it went a bit funny..
Pm's here are a little funny they go to outbox until they're read then go to sent when they have been read :-)
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Ricky Wrote:I have PM'ed you btw Wink Hope it sent, it went a bit funny..
Pm's here are a little funny they go to outbox until they're read then go to sent when they have been read :-)

Ahh ok cheers, must have been read then Big Grin
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
hey fella, no pm regards seatbelt tensioner Sad
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys. Been really busy looking at new cars. Will start PM'ing Wink
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
Thanks given by:
How's the running gear? Interested in the wishbones and possibly os driveshaft if they've not got many miles on.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
4wayDildo Wrote:
Ricky Wrote:What sort of power would a TD04 make at around 25-30psi? (on a 9mm)
180 should be with a few other lil mods

A bone stock 9mm pump, with just a hard cut govnor, will flow enough fuel for just over 150hp.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Soz to hear your breaking the car pal..... Anyhoo, do you have a temp gauge clock mate?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Price on splitter?
Thanks given by:
Did you wanna split the sub and amp? I'm after an amp? If so what wattage is it?
Thanks given by:
Really have no time now. It's going to take a long time for me to get the turbo off as I don't have enough time in one go to sort it or anything else for that matter. Before too long, might just scrap it with the turbo etc on it appears. Depends on how much time I have.
Thanks given by:
No tensioner.. Sad Sad

Does it also have a rubber cover on the accelerator pedal?

Thanks given by:
Matty Wrote:Really have no time now. It's going to take a long time for me to get the turbo off as I don't have enough time in one go to sort it or anything else for that matter. Before too long, might just scrap it with the turbo etc on it appears. Depends on how much time I have.

if your struggling for time im sure me and a mate could help strip it one day ?
Thanks given by:
Like Ash23 says if anyone's interested in bits you could always let them do the work if they are prepared to do it.
It would be silly to scrap it as it is with the spec it has, the turbo alone will fetch more than scrap value of the car..
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Well at the moment, I have no time. If people are prepared to wait until I've got stuff sorted for my new car. Then it will stay. (limited places to park at home at the moment proving a problem) - so need the 306 shifted. Just booked some time off at my part time job that I do on weekends (booked next weekend), so hopefully turbo and other important bits will come off next weekend as I've purposely booked it off just for some time to strip. (the car) Wink
Thanks given by:
Has the turbo sold yet?
Thanks given by:
ash240970 Wrote:Has the turbo sold yet?

Aye. Wink
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Temp sold turbo until it's off and I just quickly check it's condition to make sure I'm happy accepting the money.
Thanks given by:
Still worth most of that money even if its fooked tbh, people should be paying for the adapters / oil line, not the blower itself, they cost pennys to buy.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
PM'd
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Matty Wrote:Well at the moment, I have no time. If people are prepared to wait until I've got stuff sorted for my new car. Then it will stay. (limited places to park at home at the moment proving a problem) - so need the 306 shifted. Just booked some time off at my part time job that I do on weekends (booked next weekend), so hopefully turbo and other important bits will come off next weekend as I've purposely booked it off just for some time to strip. (the car) Wink

if you could get the tensioner in that time off as well would be cool beans Smile i'm in no rush as its for MOT next year to stop the light flashing, i no the current airbag will be pants as it needed to be replaced 5 years ago lol

Thanks given by:
How much would you want for the central locking motor?
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
if your willing to wait till after the start of may, i'll come and strip tons off it Wink But i'de imagine by that time your old folks be getting abit pissy...
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Let me just see what happens pl0x
Thanks given by:
how much for the bosch pump deliverd to sn15?
Thanks given by:
Make me an offer.
Thanks given by:
what you rekon on price of splitter?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 DTS breaking china blue - ebay link rryan 7 2,452 04-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: hovis16
  Breaking Cherry Red 205 Dturbo andyyy 26 4,742 21-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: allye
  Breaking Black 3dr HDI Dturbo rocker8742 76 24,278 10-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: rocker8742