It's Friday!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Friday!
It's pretty f*cking late. I'm still up having just spent a couple of hours playing the original Doom game. Why? No idea. Maybe because it's still epic? Bit of nostalgia I guess.

Anyways:
Tonight - off to a wedding reception, nothing new here but the chap is Jewish - never been to a Jewish wedding before so is there anything different about it?!

Saturday - sort out the Mrs mobile phone contract cos she f*cked it right up yesterday. If anyone knows who has the cheapest rates on a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini please let me know to save me a bit of time!

Sunday - May give the car a quick clean, otherwise no plans. This seemingly because I have no money Sad
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
12.08am? Can't get much earlier for a Friday thread lol Rubbish weekend for me consisting of work and not much else. Need to stop spending anyway so it's all good.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2014, 11:08 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Anyways:
Tonight - off to a wedding reception, nothing new here but the chap is Jewish - never been to a Jewish wedding before so is there anything different about it?!

There won't be a hog roast and the ceremony is different, but as for your part in it, no, you just get drunk like at a secular or Christian one...

Friday - Knocking off work at 1, running around sorting out last few things around the house and packing, watching Leeds v Wigan with a beer, then early night.
Saturday - Off at 4am to Cornwall, with a pitstop in sammersett to visit Cully of this very manor and pick up a tow bar, then getting there and doing holiday stuff Smile
Sunday and all next week - Holiday stuff. Meeting up with that lanky streak of ginger piss Ruan as well Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Today: Fitting a bathroom
Tomorrow: Fitting a bathroom
Sunday: Fitting a bathroom

Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today- work with a new dog that isnt quiet
Saturday - work same thing
Sunday - no plans unless work or spraying interior parts again.
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
fri; been sitting here since Monday with a fractured ankle ??? so I my sit here some more today ??

sat; as above

sun; as above

C.A.R---------- I HAVE AN S4 MINI ON VIRGIN FOR £14 PER MONTH ?
Thanks given by:
Jewish weddings are a massive party, just make sure you wear the little cap when at the ceremony. Prepare for lots of extravagance and dancing, throwing people in the air and good times. Enjoy, they dont seem to do weddings by the half.

weekend wise.
working on car sat
going to trax on Sunday
Thanks given by:
Working today until 6
Tomorrow off to see my little nephew & Amber's nanna.
Sunday going to see my brother in law run a mini marathon, take the dog for a walk in the forest & then off to ambers nannas again for a Sunday roast.
Thanks given by:
Friday - Finish work at 12 then back op' norf. Should be home for 5 if the traffic is kind. Take the missus to the pictures ar something.

Saturday - Off to pick a John Deere tractor up for my son's birthday.

Sunday - Chill and Roast. Pack bags for another week in Reading (a.k.a a shit hole)
Thanks given by:
Today: Work then go see Ozonehostile and see how his '6 has got on at MOT Smile
Tomorrow: Work till 1 then hopefully fit new exhaust on the rallye Big Grin
Sunday: No plans, probably go check out a local beer / cider festival and say goodbye to some good friends who are off to Australia for 6 months Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Friday. Work Sad then nout

Saturday: go pop see some mates possibly. Not quite sure yet, I never structure my days.

Sunday. More work Sad
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Today work till 7pm, then who knows.
Tomorrow work till 7 again, then who knows.
Sunday work till 5, then meeting a load of gays with 306s in a car park to go to mfn.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Working till 3, got to get out of Landan
Tomorrow get girl friends car mot'd after getting a new tyre fitted
Sunday? Who knows
Thanks given by:
Today - day off so I'm going to try pick up some bits and bobs for the estate. Then got cricket in the afternoon

Saturday - more than likely will be a day spent on the estate

Sunday -Trax so a nice early start
Thanks given by:
Today: MOT retest, if all goes well then going to Stroud to fit a clutch in my car with Ian

Saturday: work

Sunday: work
Thanks given by:
Work until 5:30 today then work again 8:30 till 5:30 tomorrow... then work again 8:00 till 2:00 tomorrow. Sunday i will be stripping my race kart after a collision with a back marker on Wednesday left me with a bent chassis Sad
Night off tonight and cant decide what to do..!?!?
Thanks given by:
Today, clutch change with nath, hopefully it goes alright.
Tomorrow, work
Sunday, maybe trax maybe start on the rear diffuser
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
work today, shopping tonight then some beer

tomorrow, strip all the air box and battery box out of the 156 to find out whats gone wrong wth the reverse light / reverse warning sensor, then more beer

sunday, sort the garden out

in between all of that ill be looking to book a few hotels across europe whilst planning a rute for the 2015 summer road trip.
Thanks given by:
today work
tomorrow fingers crossed the range rover buyer turns up and I can then get the gti non 6 in the garden
Sunday inlaws down unplanned

reading that sounds like Monday will soon be round again Sad
Thanks given by:
Tonight: Drive to Cornwall - 4.5hr drive on a Friday afternoon - should be just great (NAHHHT)

Saturday: Family friend coming over, shove smile on my face and be pleasant for the morning, then over to Lobb's place at a guess.

Sunday: Probably piss about at Lobb's some more.

Monday: Off work, Dentist at 0900, then make my way back to Bicester.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
F1 weekend, other than that nothing planned yet. If my degreaser arrives, clean engine bay
Thanks given by:
Today - just had my hair cut, currently having a poo. Gotta pack and drive back home tonight. Leaving here about 6pm then 435 miles home.

Saturday - going for a run in the morning then not alot, probably do some washing and make sure my road bike is 100%

Sunday - First Olympic distance triathlon. Just a little nervous but aiming to go sub 4 hours.
Thanks given by:
Today - Recovering at work after a conference yesterday.
Saturday - Sailing and looks good for wakeboarding too.
Sunday - looks good for wakeboarding.

Somewhere in amongst that Ill be fitting all the stuff Ive bought... cant remember now... think it was fuel lines and... yep serial cable stuff for mapping. Spent so long looking at oil coolers I thought I may have bought one lol
Thanks given by:
C.A.R check this out for mobile phone http://www.moneysupermarket.com/mobile-p...ini-white/
You pay more a month but you get the cash refunded to you when you email back your receipt or something. I'm on £33 a month for a free S4 with unlimited texts,1gb internet and 500 minutes after cashback it's £19 a month which is a cracking deal

Friday: Clean flat, revise engineering basics for starting work on monday, try and figure out the zr map
Saturday: Old uni buddies are coming over for house warming/test out the local pub (it's local in the sense it's a 10 second walk from the house)
Sunday: Pack stuff for work making sure I have everything ready and not to panic. Prepare the zr to battle (lose to) SRowell at forge.
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
today I finally finished and passed my fork lift courses, tomorrow I am back to work and sunday I am off.
Thanks given by:
Work tomorrow, trying a new restaurant in the evening. Then trax on Sunday!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Finished my first week in the new job today (I say first week, we spent 3 days team building in North Devon). Off to the theatre tomorrow evening, but that's about it.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2014, 10:31 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: Finished my first week in the new job today (I say first week, we spent 3 days team building in North Devon). Off to the theatre tomorrow evening, but that's about it.

Same here! Was it you that also did automotive engineering?
Congratulations on the new job.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2014, 10:15 AM)RetroPug Wrote: Same here! Was it you that also did automotive engineering?
Congratulations on the new job.

Yup, started at MG on Monday. Where you working now?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by: