Post's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post's
Hi

Could someone tell me how come a few of my posts have been deleted?
Thanks given by:
What posts?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I put a post up last nite about the for sale section and when I checked this morning it had been removed
Thanks given by:
That gave me a wee chuckle Niall, cheers!
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2014, 06:26 AM)Bigyin306 Wrote: I put a post up last nite about the for sale section and when I checked this morning it had been removed

It was removed because it was basically spam. We won't allow people to just make posts and threads for the hell of it just to bump up their post count. The for sale restrictions are there for a reason.
Please do get involved with constructive posts or even a bit of banter but no spam please Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(04-09-2014, 06:35 AM)Niall Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 06:26 AM)Bigyin306 Wrote: I put a post up last nite about the for sale section and when I checked this morning it had been removed

It was removed because it was basically spam. We won't allow people to just make posts and threads for the hell of it just to bump up their post count. The for sale restrictions are there for a reason.
Please do get involved with constructive posts or even a bit of banter but no spam please Smile

Yeah I do understand that but a message from admin would of been nice to explan I had done something wrong, I'm not here to spam anyone, I'm mad about cars like everyone else on this site
Thanks given by:
I did put a message on there and left it up for a bit but obviously not long enough for you to see it.
Posts and thread will go missing from time to time without explanation if a mod feels its not acceptable to be on the forum.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(04-09-2014, 06:45 AM)Niall Wrote: I did put a message on there and left it up for a bit but obviously not long enough for you to see it.
Posts and thread will go missing from time to time without explanation if a mod feels its not acceptable to be on the forum.

No I didn't see it sorry, ok then I'll think abit more before I post in the future mate
Thanks given by:
Thanks Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by: