http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321504245928

And a link for the videos...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCESOLGd...TGIShqN8Gw

F*ck me, that thing is quick!
Thanks given by:
His local tyreshop must love him
Thanks given by:
As above
My mates been out in this and says its ridiculously quick!
Thanks given by:
Brilliant but really worth that much? 25k already?!
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2014, 08:34 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Brilliant but really worth that much? 25k already?!

I was thinking that, will be interesting to see what it sells for and if it gets relisted or not
Thanks given by:
There's a chap on pistonheads with a much more ridiculous RS4 which looks a lot less modified too!

Not sure I like it. Would be better if it were subtle but it looks like something someone made in a need for speed game.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Cash on collection? I cant see anyone taking £25k in cash to buy it!? Confused

Its not my kinda thing, I'd have preffered it before he started buggering around with it tbh, but I can appreciate whats gone into it!
Thanks given by:
25k cash on collection to a seller with zero feedback Hmm
Thanks given by:
Love it. I'm a big fan of the B5 though... and V8s.
Thanks given by:
that turbo...

its more, an engine bolted to the turbo manifold rather than the other way round
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Thats epic but 25k? Really?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I don't really understand dyno-graphs so please correct me if I'm wrong;

But doesn't that show more torque than HP all the way through, I thought it was tricky to get higher τ than horsepower above 5252rpm.

By tricky, I mean physics and math defying.
Thanks given by:
It shouldn't be, honda seemed to think they could develop a high torque diesel capable of high rpm, but all the pros of diesel would be negated.

I need boost!
Thanks given by:
Sold for £25,300
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2014, 08:19 AM)DarkInferno Wrote: I don't really understand dyno-graphs so please correct me if I'm wrong;

But doesn't that show more torque than HP all the way through, I thought it was tricky to get higher τ than horsepower above 5252rpm.

By tricky, I mean physics and math defying.

Nope, since you're reading in N.m, that's 701lb.ft, which is always less than HP @ >5252rpm Smile

Rediculous - but just massive lolz at how far over the front axle that engine is!!! There's no engine behind the front wheels!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by: