Shit the bed!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit the bed!
Ive seen some pretty nasty accidents but never have i seen a car practically disintegrate like this!

http://www.vx220.org.uk/forums/topic/134...st-friday/
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Quite worrying - those Elise/VX220's are normally surprisingly strong in an accident even if they tend to look a mess due to clam damage, from what I've seen anyway, yet that one has disintegrated.

Doesn't look like a cut and shut at a glance, so I can only assume the impact force was massive (Seat doesn't look that bad mind) - amazing the guy is alive, although it's unclear how seriously he's injured.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Jesus there's nothing left!

Another reason not to buy a '220 then!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
the 220 is an elise.. just with a different body..

he must have been going some fking speed for that to happen
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Looks like the vx220 was hit by the seat at high speed. What a mess though!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
he hit the Seat ibiza,

both drivers in stable but serious condition in hospital, one with neck and spinal injuries other with 2 broken legs and a cracked wrist..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Christ, he has had to been given it some for that to end up looking like that! you think he had hit a tree!
Thanks given by:
Reminds me of this Audi RS4 crash, where the car was opened like a tin of beans- http://www.themotorreport.com.au/352/audi-rs4-crash
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
wow that seat did an awesome job... the 220 not so much! That is scary though! Wonder what collision actually occurred for that to happen!
Thanks given by:
Butter my ar5e!

Their injuries, sound pretty nasty but they're bloody lucky.
Thanks given by:
Bloody'ell, lucky to be alive!! Not that's its funny in the slightest, but it did make me think how pathetic the air bag looks in amongst all that wreckage, its like putting a plaster on the Titanic ! I wonder if it did actually did do anything (or get the chance to do anything)
Thanks given by:
Doubt it, the impact has torn the car in two.

Report seems to indicate the 220 crossed onto the other side of the road and hit the Seat??
Thanks given by:
It shouts that the 220 didnt brake enough up to that junction....cleared that island and got t boned (cut in half) by the seat?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: