50% conversion rate on 306oc so why not ring us?!

Poll: Will you ring us for a car insurance quote bearing in mind the high conversion rate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
15.38%
2 15.38%
NO
84.62%
11 84.62%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50% conversion rate on 306oc so why not ring us?!
Why?!!!

On this forum ,we’ve just produced stats from January last year until now & only 2 people have rung us for a quote from on here of which 1 of them took out the policy with us.

That’s a 1 in 2 conversion rate!!!!

My question is – why don’t others give us a ring to try us out when their car insurance is due (especially considering we have a special scheme for the users of car forums!)?

Can you reply on here please?

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)/
Provided by The A&A Group Limited (http://www.taagl.com)/
Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure your small sample size is sufficient for robust statistical analysis.

However, yes I do think I'll give you a ring when I next need insurance Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Are you having a tin bath? I've left you a message in one of your other threads enquiring about insurance, yet you have still to reply.... Let alone get in touch...

Heres the link for you

Nice and easy Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2014, 09:22 AM)Grant Wrote: Are you having a tin bath? I've left you a message in one of your other threads enquiring about insurance, yet you have still to reply.... Let alone get in touch...

Heres the link for you

Nice and easy Smile

Hi Grant
Sorry, I was never notified of your post. I've 're-checked- the option. Hopefully this won't happen again.
Can you let me know your question please either on here or by pm?

Thanks
Tim
Thanks given by:
Mine not due to 2015 but I'll give you a call always looking for cheaper insurance.
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2014, 11:39 AM)Adam-m-h Wrote: Mine not due to 2015 but I'll give you a call always looking for cheaper insurance.

Great, thanks Adam Smile
Thanks given by:
Can you ring me? Mine up next month.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I phoned up for a quote, mentioned 306oc but you were nowhere near competitive
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ill give it a go when mine is due.
Thanks given by:
maybe you can actually..

not a peugeot but modified, (not huge performance) but can you insure offroaders?
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I'm sure there were at least ten people from the last thread who called you before and mostly reported that you couldn't offer a competitive price, where are you pulling these 2:1 numbers from?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(03-09-2014, 05:38 PM)Poodle Wrote: I'm sure there were at least ten people from the last thread who called you before and mostly reported that you couldn't offer a competitive price, where are you pulling these 2:1 numbers from?

10 - 8 people you couldnt offer a better deal = 2. Of those 2 one chose not to and 1 paid. duh!
Thanks given by:
People go with certain companies due to word of mouth. Not being rude about your company but i rarely hear people say try prestige if at all and unfortunately those that have, you haven't been all that competitive.
Im with Greenlight and i don't think you could beat them on price or the service they offer at all!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Not many go with you as your silly expensive wanted a extra 2 grand than the quote I had else where
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Yeah I also found that you was twice the price that adrian flux gave me for my gti6.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2014, 03:00 PM)Connor Wrote: I phoned up for a quote, mentioned 306oc but you were nowhere near competitive

This

And renewing through comparethemarket i get a free meerkat, just saying...
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Meerkat did it for me as well.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Greenlight all the way!! Beat my best quote by £200
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2014, 12:05 PM)Slam Wagon Wrote: Can you ring me? Mine up next month.

Of course. Can you pm me your name, mobile number & renewal date please?

Thanks
Tim

(03-09-2014, 05:13 PM)toseland Wrote: maybe you can actually..

not a peugeot but modified, (not huge performance) but can you insure offroaders?

Hi
Yes we can look at this Smile

Thanks for all your comments. Things are certainly different to what they were before August - and much for the better I may add!

I'd just encourage you all to try us when your renewal is due & post the feedback.
This week we have received these feedback comments -

-Just insured...with these guys. Top bloke and by far the best price and cover around, with all modifications current and PLANNED included. Very happy with the service and will be renewing with Prestige when the time comes. Thanks. Oli

-It was me that rang and took the policy out, and I can say they've been good. Cheapest insurance I could find too. So come on folks get calling them up for a quote!! AC
Thanks given by:
Just tried you guys, sadly too expensive still (by about 10%)

And the excess was higher, didn't cover me to drive other cars etc.

Not for me, thanks!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
So made up statistics then. A great way to build trust with your potential customers.
Thanks given by:
The stats aren't made up. We ran a report and this is what came up!

Maybe if 1 in every 2 people who ring us are insuring with us on here, then perhaps C.A.R. could be the 1 who doesn't insure with us as opposed to the 1 who does!!!!!!! Wink
Thanks given by:
That makes no sense!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
More to the point everyone should ring Greenlight and ask them why theyre not allowed to advertise on here.. thats a far more interesting story!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
No one said they aren't allowed to advertise here? They are more than welcome! In fact I'm contacting them now Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I am insured by Greenlight and cant recommend them highly enough! fantastic service and price Smile

When you ring Niall ask to speak to Will (really nice chap) and ask him why they advertise on gti6 not 306oc.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Same here man they are fantastic! Will keep you updated Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(15-09-2014, 10:47 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I am insured by Greenlight and cant recommend them highly enough! fantastic service and price Smile

When you ring Niall ask to speak to Will (really nice chap) and ask him why they advertise on gti6 not 306oc.

come on spill the beans
Thanks given by:
Just tried Greenlight, they'll only do the 'performance' models, so XSi (hahaha), GTi6 & Rallye.

No such luck for us D-Turbo boys as we are clearly too much of a risk what with having the fastest cars in the range lol

Just finalised my insurance with Adrian Flux anyway, about the same cost as last year but I'm now doing more miles so can't grumble.
Thanks given by:
As above, greenlight were shite for me... 'Oh, you own a diesel? Lol...' lmao
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What diesel engines do you rate? tuttyboy84 57 9,383 12-04-2016, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Dave
  Car Labour rate Comparison Herby7 23 2,778 01-08-2015, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  The Ring Dum-Dum 16 2,344 15-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel