You know you're crap when....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know you're crap when....
....the kid from down the street turns up with a can of release spray. Never spoken to him before. Just see him working on civics in his drive and wave.

And funnily he was more interested in the 6 than the fat Datsun!
Thanks given by:
er..... right.

I just sold some bucket seats to a guy with a honda. He was fairly interested as modding a 306 was a bit different. Apparently everyone has Hondas so he was happy to see something different!
Thanks given by:
Whoops i meant this as a new thread. Like those "you only had one job threads"....maybe not Smile
Thanks given by:
... You crash into a wall overtaking a learner.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
*you're

You're welcome.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2014, 11:20 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: *you're

You're welcome.

Yeah that's annoying that i did that. Must have been all the headbanging i did yesterday! That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it!
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2014, 11:14 AM)silverzx Wrote: ... You crash into a wall overtaking a learner.

Rofl
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2014, 10:38 AM)MisterGTR Wrote: ....the kid from down the street turns up with a can of release spray. Never spoken to him before. Just see him working on civics in his drive and wave.

And funnily he was more interested in the 6 than the fat Datsun!

Your mate says next right and you turn next left!!

HuhConfused
Thanks given by:
Why did the kid just turn up with a can of release spray? Did he have a reason? Or just thought, dropped peugeot, his suspension must just be stuck.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
...you realise how long you lived in Hereford before getting the hell out!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Could be worse, I gave a guy across the road a fill of gearbox oil as they hadn't twigged a replacement box might need new oil "thought it had it in it"... At the time they were having problems removing a driveshaft due to the hub nut being attached. Took them best part of two days, but it did work after.
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2014, 06:50 AM)Slam Wagon Wrote: Why did the kid just turn up with a can of release spray? Did he have a reason? Or just thought, dropped peugeot, his suspension must just be stuck.

If i see someone on their drive working on a Peugeot, if I'm in a good mood ill turn up with gaffe tape and WD40 because you just know they are swearing because its either something that should be in place and isn't or its something that won't budge and should!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2014, 07:18 AM)Niall Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 06:50 AM)Slam Wagon Wrote: Why did the kid just turn up with a can of release spray? Did he have a reason? Or just thought, dropped peugeot, his suspension must just be stuck.

If i see someone on their drive working on a Peugeot, if I'm in a good mood ill turn up with gaffe tape and WD40 because you just know they are swearing because its either something that should be in place and isn't or its something that won't budge and should!

You forgot cable ties!
Thanks given by:
Just being neighbourly I guess.
Thanks given by:
Don't think I've ever seen anyone working on a Peugeot round here tbh, I'd probably pass quickly and hope they didn't ask for a hand lol. Then again, there aren't many Peugeots round here at all lol, I guess they're not expensive enough for the people with holiday homes and yachts! lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What crap do you keep on keyrings? ozonehostile 45 8,357 19-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Tom
  crap phones? the milkman 26 5,082 09-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Bird Crap Mark! :( Toms306 19 2,588 04-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Midnightclub