New ride!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New ride!
2007 Honda Accord CDTi! Just gave her a bath and wax in preparation for the muddy drives ahead of her!

[Image: 20140831_114147_zps43d9f6e6.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice! What spec is it?

I still have this on the radar for my next choice of wheels, seems like a lot of car for the money. I'm considering a Civic slightly more though, smaller, better on fuel and cheaper to tax but bigger inside?! These still look very smart though. The estates of these shape look like a bloddy hearse mind!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I dunno, i quite like the estate version of these...but the saloons are quite nice too. Could be made to look properly agressive with a few choice mods. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ex spec (top!), had enough of poverty spec cars! Climate control that works is good and the seats are seriously comfy!

The estate versions are nice looking, but this one came up 3 miles away for £4k, which seemed quite reasonable! Mods im thinking about, the Honda site im on has a Garage function where people write about their cars, and theres a nice looking Black accord on there with some subtle mods, but i've got some tidying up stuff I want to do first, the drivers seat needs refurbing for example!
Thanks given by:
Just do us all a favour and leave the green spray paint in the garage, yeah? lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2014, 06:48 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Just do us all a favour and leave the green spray paint in the garage, yeah? lol

I loved the green bits Sad

But those wheels took me days and I was so unhappy with the finish, plus they made the car unsellable. It would be funny to see the reaction on the Honda owners site though, the Saab lot did NOT approve!
Thanks given by:
Nice motor really mate. The accord IMO is a largely under-rated car. Loads of spec for the money.

Get some interior shots up! Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
The guy that takes me to the airport for my business trips used to have the diesel estate of this - really comfy ride there and back...
Thanks given by:
Lets see some interior shots then, heated leather I'm guessing? Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New ride (again) cpikey316_ 23 3,313 13-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Uberderv
  Cam someone measure ride height for me? bashbarnard 3 1,312 25-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  Kim's new ride.. Toby 41 8,642 27-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: samass