Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey all, what's this all about then?
(27-08-2014, 10:00 PM)impotentials Wrote:
(27-08-2014, 09:53 PM)Niall Wrote: Welcome Smile
What next? Well its a 306 so that 'whats next?' never comes to an end. There is always something lol

Unfortunately we are not attending Trax this year as a club (but some members are going). There was a shake up with forum staff a few months back and because of that we missed the deadline for stand registration so that was my fault. Would be good to see you at the PFC Expo in October though and there is a fair few of us driving up from South east so you could tag along with us Smile

Be good to see some pics of the car. When you say remapped, is it a custom remap? Standard or aftermarket ecu? Generally these 306 ECUs aren't regarded as remappable (possible but not easy) so always interested to hear other peoples experiences Smile

It was all done by Matt at pug1off. I believe I was a bit of a first stage 2 for them.
It drives really nice, revs to 7500 and just shy of 190bhp. not bad for a car with 150,000 mile under its belt.

I wont be able to make the expo soz, got a 6 month old baby and one free pass for trax only

Liking the sound of your 6 mate. Whats next on the upgrades list, have you considered changing to ITB's.?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: hey all, what's this all about then? - by PartyJas - 28-08-2014, 08:27 AM