306oc shop/clothes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306oc shop/clothes
Hi all
I was wondering is there a shop of some sort for the 306oc to buy club merchandise?
If not can I use/ get permission to use the club logo to get my own stuff made?

Or if this is a bad idea just say so.

Many thanks
Thanks given by:
This is something that is currently in discussion by the staff. We have club stickers which I make and send out however I am starting a new job atm so I am being ridiculously slow. Apologies for anyone waiting! Its up to Admin about the say for using the club logo.
Thanks given by:
Congratulations on the new job And thanks for the info and I'm interested in some stickers I've seen your thread but I'm not allowed to pm at the moment.
Thanks given by:
Yeh maybe we can make it possible so people can PM me with less than 100 posts. Ill see what we can do!
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2014, 03:36 PM)SRowell Wrote: Yeh maybe we can make it possible so people can PM me with less than 100 posts. Ill see what we can do!

Thanks that would be good are you back logged with stickers ATM?
Thanks given by:
ive got 2 or 3 orders I need to sort out. if you want white or red I can post them out straight away.
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2014, 03:55 PM)SRowell Wrote: ive got 2 or 3 orders I need to sort out. if you want white or red I can post them out straight away.

Could I have a pair of white please

I've sent payment of 6 pound for a pair of white stickers to shop@306oc.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Ive got no issue with you using the logo for clothing. Just stickers we ask that aren't reproduced. As sam says, we are working on a shop and once thats up and running then we won't allow any reuse of our logo but until then, its fine Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2014, 04:04 PM)Niall Wrote: Ive got no issue with you using the logo for clothing. Just stickers we ask that aren't reproduced. As sam says, we are working on a shop and once thats up and running then we won't allow any reuse of our logo but until then, its fine Smile

Thanks it's much appreciated and I understand about the stickers as the are been sold thru the forum. I'm sending payment thru PayPal for the stickers should I put my address in the note section as I can't pm?
Thanks given by:
Can't the PM restriction be lifted from Staff/Admins?
Thanks given by:
No it doesn't work like that unfortunately Tom. We can only set it so its either PMs or no PMs without some weird and wonderful coding
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ah ok, fair enough then.
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2014, 04:11 PM)Adam-m-h Wrote: should I put my address in the note section as I can't pm?

yep try and include everything in the note section buddy!
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2014, 05:19 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(27-08-2014, 04:11 PM)Adam-m-h Wrote: should I put my address in the note section as I can't pm?

yep try and include everything in the note section buddy!

I've sent payment for £6 I've put my address in the note section
thanks again
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know much about body shop prices Orta 7 2,074 04-03-2015, 11:11 PM
Last Post: toseland
  We have a shop! Niall 34 11,165 26-11-2014, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Shiny
  photo shop request please daniel909 18 3,572 25-09-2014, 05:53 AM
Last Post: darrenjlobb