Anyone know about saabs? Need help!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know about saabs? Need help!
Hi all,

My dad has owned this saab for a long time now and had nothing wrong with it, he had the cambelt changed and a new turbo, to do this they had to take the engine out of the car, this was a year or two, but one day we had started the car up and it started making a whining noise but when you put the clutch down the noise stops, dose anyone know what it is before i take it to the garage and spend money on it.ExclamationSpeechless
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
If it stops when you.put the clutch down probably release bearing on clutch. So new clutch kit time Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yeah more than likely release bearing to get to it it's gearbox off so while your at it get the clutch changed.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
I was thinking the pressure plate, dam that is guna be expensive .
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
What sabb is it? Year etc.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Have fun, subframe job lol there will be a DMF on that aswell (guessing its a derv) so check that for in and out play while clutch is off (you will get ~2mm side to side), if thats buggered its around 300 quid for a new one
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the heads up lol still will be a pain to fix, it is a saab 95 turbo 2001 2.0L se
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by: