My XSi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My XSi
(01-06-2015, 08:27 PM)adam b Wrote: Not at fcs, no. Have too many days booked already this month at combe

Oh yeah whens that? I'm on track at FCS, Classic & Retro and a full track day on the 26th this month. Hell, I might even pop over and say hi when you're on. 
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Sprint on the 13th (mlr and 22b) - no passengers I'm afraid
Track day on the 19th - Volvo t5d5 charity day I've done for years. Passengers not an issue, but you have to donate I think
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
I'll pop over if I can, no need to worry about passenger rides... I get sick, so if I'm not driving I tend to stay off the track! Big Grin

Didn't know you still had the Volvo!
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
I don't, just hand them their arses in the 306 instead Wink
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Best thing I've heard all day!
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Wrap complete. Thank god it didn't rain this weekend.

Standard brakes (new discs + pads) back on to check wobble and I've run out of time with the others. So far unimpressed by the yellowstuff, hope some hard driving this week sorts them. They are supposed to be pre-bedded but I don't believe it. Really wasn't trying and had them smoking within 20 miles ON THE FECKING ROAD. Oh well don't need them to last long on a sprint. The 310 kit will be back on soon as soon as the discs are new or straight.

My PC680 battery seems screwed. Won't hold much more charge than about 15% so going to try another charger to kick it back to life. It's been disconnected as well. Warranty claim if that doesn't work hmm - it's only 5 months old Sad
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
thats normal for yellows when bedding in iirc!
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
[Image: sprintr3_1.jpg]

[Image: sprintr3_2.jpg]
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by: Anton
So a decent showing at combe yesterday. 48th overall but 4th in class beating some serious kit (and everyone from work lol). Best lap into the 1:19s, just 1.3s off a R35 GTR and about the same to 3rd in class an e46 m3 track car. Pretty committed on that lap it has to be said (5th flat over Avon rise after flat through the bus stop chicane was hairy).

Think I might need a driveshaft otherwise it went well. Not a massive fan of the yellowstuff pads tbh, but those ad08r were awesome. Night and day in the wet and damp over r888 and the nangkang track tyres..
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Thats a stonking time! diff probably works amazingly with those yoko's Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Nutter,I wanted to try flat 3rd on the Esses but always brick it and end up trailing in then flat.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2015, 07:13 AM)7057sam Wrote: Nutter,I wanted to try flat 3rd on the Esses but always brick it and end up trailing in then  flat.

Next time i'll come in passenger with you lol that'll be all the encouragement you need! All i did with chris was keep telling him to actually race stuff and go flat out! Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2015, 07:13 AM)7057sam Wrote: Nutter,I wanted to try flat 3rd on the Esses but always brick it and end up trailing in then  flat.

Oh no they put in 2x extra chicanes for the sprint, bus stop on the main straight and one at the end. Runs from the start line to nearly the pit entrance. It was fairly hairy that lap, but I could go quicker I think.
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Looks so good with the morettes. They suit a ph.1 quite well it seems.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
does the wrap constitute a DVLA update? (if it's a road car)
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Looks like a POS!
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2015, 10:02 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: does the wrap constitute a DVLA update? (if it's a road car)

No its a temporary colour change.

(13-01-2016, 09:30 PM)roland rat Wrote: Looks like a POS!

Reached 100 posts yet ffs
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Well I take back my POS comment.

Had the pleasure of meeting up with a few mates for a curry last night and being taken for a drive in this and all I can say is wow!

It's handling is set up to be do responsive yet so playful and tbf to Adam he's not a bad driver

Handbrakes a bit shit though lol
Thanks given by:
How did it go at snetterton,apparently there was quite a gathering of 306's.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: