D turbo, fmic and turbo info needed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D turbo, fmic and turbo info needed
I have had a look around and I can't seem to find an exact list of what I will need for a fmic

I.e what pipes/manifold everything
Is there acctual list of everything I need

Also my k14 will need replacing soon so I will do this when I put the fmic on is there a better turbo people would recommend as a direct fit or just stick with another k14

Thanks in advance guys
Thanks given by:
For straight fit its k14 or t2 the others wont fit your manifold. As for.front mount I dont know. People route theres diffrently so I wouldnt have thought there will be one definative answer for that one.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yeah as bash said t2 is the only direct fitment. Much of a muchness between the 2, t2 prob a bit better.

As for front mount you can route all different ways.

I bought the one in the link a few weeks ago and got silicone pipes from autosiliconehoses as they were the cheepest and good quality.

Im goin to bring a 90* bend from the right of intercooler in past rad. And a 90* from left upwards and a 90* to bring it round the rad to face the pipe coming from
Turbo. Then pipe rest up with steel.

Also you can get an adaptor for the inlet manifold made up. I bought 1 off here in the parts section.

Heres link for fmic: http://m.ebay.ie/itm/251555444356?nav=SEARCH

What i bought from ash hoses: 2 90 degree 54mm bends
1 90 degree 51mm bend.
2 54 to 51mm reducers
And a 51mm coupler.

And 14 60-63mm T bolt hose clamps.

Hope thats helpful Smile

Link for hoses: http://www.autosiliconehoses.com

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
Brilliant thank you both for ur replys very helpful indeed!! Just what I needed,
As for the adapter for the manifold for the fmic is there a picture laying around or something to get and idea I am going to try all this next week
Thanks given by:
Heres a pic. And have a look around the forum. Thers loads of info on tuning on here.

The place for the small pipe is for the pipe going to boost compensatir on fuel pump

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turbo query / help 2.1 Cbray2003 6 2,611 04-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  Turbo AmedeoRS 3 1,975 11-09-2017, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  306 d turbo Puglove95 5 2,712 30-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Puglove95