Moonstone HDi DTurbo! T&T. £895 ONO!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Moonstone HDi DTurbo! T&T. £895 ONO!!
So, this is no longer provisionally sold. Dodgy

The guy has to work today apparently. I know its short notice but I'm available all day to collect anyone from Ipswich station or meet at the car if you're driving over.

Price is £900 including the ~£125 powerflow cat back, spare moonstone wing, original clocks and collection from station if necessary.

If not collected today it will either have to be scrapped or I'll have to have it recovered home (about half hour out of Ipswich) Monday as I cant drive 2 cars at once! Will then have no insurance and be SORN'd, making it more difficult to potential buyers to collect. Undecided
Thanks given by:
Surely someone can give you a lift to pick it up mate, you don't half make things hard for yourself Thomas ?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Nope, no-one to give me a lift anyway. But even if there was, I keep getting ill in the car now (mixture of food problems and extreme panic causing stomach 'issues') so wouldn't take that chance in someone elses car. I drove myself to collect the new car, and left the HDi on a road near there to benefit both myself at the time and the potential buyer...but things don't work out as planned do they lol.

And its not me, its my brain makes things hard for me lol, swear it does anything it can to make things more difficult than necessary!
Thanks given by:
What car have you bought tom?
Thanks given by:
Something with ride comfort and low running costs. It's not an XUD though so wont be of interest on here. lol
Thanks given by:
Well im still interested tbh soooooo......
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2014, 09:47 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Nope, no-one to give me a lift anyway. But even if there was, I keep getting ill in the car now (mixture of food problems and extreme panic causing stomach 'issues') so wouldn't take that chance in someone elses car. I drove myself to collect the new car, and left the HDi on a road near there to benefit both myself at the time and the potential buyer...but things don't work out as planned do they lol.

And its not me, its my brain makes things hard for me lol, swear it does anything it can to make things more difficult than necessary!

sorry to hear that mate, you gotta keep trying to train that brain . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yeah I know, had given up with it for a few months, but of course that just made things worse lol. But things have to started to turn again this week, so hopefully that continues. Smile

But back on topic, someone buy the damn car! lol
Thanks given by:
Ill have a chat later on matey..

why isnt it china blue =D
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Why not advertise it on autotrader, if you haven't already?
Thanks given by:
It's been on ebay a few days.

Don't think people look on AT for old, cheap cars. Its mostly dealers with decent cars on there so I decided ebay would have the better audience, and be cheaper the way I listed it. Not much interest though, just one guy asking if I could diagnose his HDi's limp mode (I sent him over here!) and someone wanting to know what pattern the seats were, as if that matters lol?

Theres loads of worse ones on ebay at much higher prices, but think my location puts people off.
Thanks given by:
You'd be suprised mate, 306's sell on autotrader all the time (i keep an eye on various cars daily). It will only cost £10 for cars under £1000 and will get more serious buyers too. Give it a go, got nothing to lose
Thanks given by:
Yolu have a PM tom.
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2014, 05:30 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: You'd be suprised mate, 306's sell on autotrader all the time (i keep an eye on various cars daily). It will only cost £10 for cars under £1000 and will get more serious buyers too. Give it a go, got nothing to lose

I didn't realise it was that 'cheap' on there? Why don't they make their pricing more obvious!? Confused

(20-09-2014, 05:39 PM)toseland Wrote: Yolu have a PM tom.

Replied. Smile
Thanks given by:
They do on their website lol it's why you get so many ads on there for cars that are worth £6,000, for example, advertised for £600 which start with 'sorry the price is £6000' as it's £30-50 for cars over £1000 iirc

But yeah, you'll sell your car easily on their if it's priced well. I've had nearly 20cars in 2 years (don't ask!) all bought and sold via autotrader and all sell within a week, 2 at most

Edit: write a well worded advert, dont do the whole good points/bad points. Just write 'age related marks' and explain in more detail once buyers call you
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2014, 05:48 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: They do on their website lol it's why you get so many ads on there for cars that are worth £6,000, for example, advertised for £600 which start with 'sorry the price is £6000' as it's £30-50 for cars over £1000 iirc

But yeah, you'll sell your car easily on their if it's priced well. I've had nearly 20cars in 2 years (don't ask!) all bought and sold via autotrader and all sell within a week, 2 at most

Hmm, when I looked for their pricing info I couldn't find it! Dodgy Probably my fail though!

Though tried putting the Vectra on and that came to like £40 (was up for £3250) so stuck that on gumtree instead.

20 cars in 2 years is worse than me! I'm now on number 23 in 5 years lol.

(20-09-2014, 05:48 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: ....explain in more detail once buyers call you

Ah, now I remember why I don't use AT, its all phones rather than Email isn't it. I have a problem with phones. Sad
Thanks given by:
I had to sell my mk2 mr2 when we were expecting our daughter 3 years ago and haven't found a car i like since then. So far the 306 i've kept the longest, 3 months and counting lol

Yeah it's all phones. Give someone elses number who lives with you and let them do the talking?

[attachment=19175]
Thanks given by:
I will buy this car.. for the asking price, with the additional exhaust.
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Right, still not found a way to get it home. Guy with the truck is away atm. Someone just collect it tomorrow please? Any sensible offer now, literally cant find a way of getting it back here off the road and the insurance runs out tomorow. Undecided
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2014, 06:56 PM)toseland Wrote: I will buy this car.. for the asking price, with the additional exhaust.

Erm tom... there's your answer?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tose cant collect until next weekend. No good to me as it's stuck on a public road in town with no insurance from tomorrow... Confused
Thanks given by:
Can't you temp insure it for a week?
Thanks given by:
i am more than happy, if necessary, to insure this for a week for tom or give tom the funds to do it , pm me
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2014, 07:34 PM)toseland Wrote: i am more than happy, if necessary, to insure this for a week for tom or give tom the funds to do it , pm me

You Sir are one of a few. ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Sold and collected by Mr Toseland this afternoon, look forward to seeing his big plans for it. Wink

Thanks for the interest. Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2001 HDi DTurbo Moonstone Blue - £900 ONO C.A.R. 33 11,214 25-09-2015, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  FOR SALE: £995 - 306 5dr DTurbo HDi Moonstone T&T Toms306 32 6,416 02-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Toms306